What is Ultracur?
Ultracur is a curcumin-based supplement designed to treat joint and muscle pain and inflammation. This ingredient can also lower the incidence of Alzheimer’s, as well as prostate and pancreatic cancer .
This product has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties which reduce swelling and speed up the healing process.
What is the Company Behind Ultracur?
The product is manufactured by a company called Ultra Botanica, a nutritional supplement company that was founded in 2015. This organization is based in Oklahoma, U.S.A. They produce organic supplements for both people and animals.
The CEO of the company is Adam Payne, and he’s known as a big name in the biotech industry .
How does Ultracur work?
Curcumin, derived from turmeric, is the primary active ingredient in this supplement. This organic substance is difficult to absorb.
Whey protein is the vehicle for transmission used in this supplement, and it does make the curcumin bioavailable at a rate of about 95%. The manufacturer claims that it will absorb in about 20 minutes. Research has increased the solubility of whey protein by encapsulating curcumin in it, to make it more bioavailable.
Curcumin is packed full of anti-inflammatory agents which reduce the pain and swelling associated with joint and muscle difficulties. It’s a powerful anti-oxidant which speeds up healing and strengthens immunity.
What are the Ingredients Used in Ultracur?
The only active ingredient involves is the curcumin-whey complex. There are a couple of inactive ingredients included as well.
- Curcumin – It’s a polyphenol which is very high in both antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents. This orange powder is derived from turmeric. It’s long been used as a medicinal agent. The Arthritis Foundation warns that high doses of turmeric can thin the blood. Anyone taking blood thinners should avoid them.
- Whey Complex – It’s a by-product of cheese manufacturing. After milk has been curdled and strained, the liquid that’s left over is whey. According to the Mayo Clinic, it’s rich in the amino acids needed to produce protein.
- Sunflower Lecithin – It has some tremendous health and other benefits including soothing and moisturising the skin, improving digestion and heart health, and possibly fighting the symptoms of dementia .
What Are the Pros of Ultracur?
- The capsules use a very absorbent form of curcumin which is highly bioavailable.
- Ultracur effectively reduces joint pain and swelling in arthritis sufferers.
- It’s packed with healing anti-oxidants which strengthen the immune system.
- It contains powerful anti-inflammatory agents.
What Are the Cons of Ultracur?
- This supplement mustn’t be taken by people on blood thinners.
- These are big capsules that could be hard to swallow.
- Ultracur could be damaging for people who have a medical problem.
- It focuses on one main active ingredient.
Q: How Should You Use Ultracur?
A: The recommended dosage is 2 capsules per day, with a full glass of water.
Q: How Much Does Ultracur Cost?
A: On the manufacturer’s website, there are two bottle sizes to choose from:
- 120 capsules for $56.50
- 60 capsules for $29.50
You can also purchase the supplement from other online retailers, for similar prices.
Q: What is Ultracur’s Return Policy?
A: There’s no return policy listed on the manufacturer’s website. The supplement is also for sale from other online retailers. If you purchase from them, you’re covered under that company’s return policy. Although it’s usually best to buy on the official website, it may be worth looking around for s site with a good return policy.
Q: Does Ultracur offer a free trial?
A: No, the manufacturer isn’t offering a free trial associated with the product, not are there any free samples on offer. If you want to try this product, you’ll have to purchase it online.
Ultracur Review – The Conclusion
Ultracur is a curcumin-based product that is supposed to have amazing powers of absorption. The supplement is very high in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents. It’s an excellent treatment for joint pain and inflammation, according to the vast majority of customers.
Close to 80% of users have given this supplement a 5-star review. There was a real minority of customers who mentioned not getting much of an effect from Ultracur.
There is a warning on the bottle that individuals with any medical condition meet with their doctor before beginning to take the supplement, to make sure it’s medically acceptable for them.
In addition, they warn that anyone who takes blood thinners should avoid the product, as it can lead to a negative interaction.