What is Triple Power Joint Support?
Triple Power Joint Support is marketed as an organic supplement that claims to treat joint pain and discomfort and support healthy joints and cartilage on the whole. It also claims to lubricate the cell membranes in the body, leading to greater flexibility and mobility. This product can also strengthen the immune system.
What is the Company behind Triple Power Joint Support?
The manufacturer of this product is an organization called Eien Health LLC, which began in June of 2020. They produce supplement to support immunity, cellular health, and other medical conditions like arthritis. This is a brand new company working out of Orlando, Florida.
What are the Ingredients Used in Triple Power Joint Support?
These are the primary active ingredients in the supplement:
- Turmeric – Turmeric is a plant in the ginger family, and it grows mostly in India. It contains a high amount of anti-inflammatory agents which can lessen the swelling of arthritis. It also has antioxidants, of which the most potent is curcumin. A study published in the Journal of Natural Products found that turmeric prevents experimental rheumatoid arthritis.
- Curcumin – This is a natural antioxidant called a polyphenol which comes from the Curcuma Longa plant, otherwise known as turmeric. When they are extracted, they are more potent than turmeric alone. There’s a lot of evidence that the high amount of anti-inflammatory agents it contains can ease the symptoms of arthritis. A review in Springerplus found that curcumin is very effective in treating osteoarthritis.
- Collagen – Collagen is a protein that is found naturally in the joints and cartilage, as well as in the skin, bones, and other parts of the body. It diminishes with age. Extra collagen can help repair the joints and cartilage. A study published in Science found that administration of collagen led to recovery from arthritis symptoms, with some participants having a compete remission.
How Does Triple Power Joint Support Work?
This supplement includes many antioxidants, which may support the immune system. They may also help repair damage to the joints and cartilage. Antioxidants kills free radicals which are dangerous to your system, and they reduce oxidative stress.
An article in Nutrition Journal discussed the benefits of antioxidant supplements for osteoarthritis.
This product is replete in anti-inflammatory agents, which lessen pain and reduce swelling in the joints. The Mayo Clinic suggests adding anti-inflammatory foods to your diet to help fight pain.
Collagen is an important ingredient. Collagen already exists in the joints and cartilage, as well as elsewhere in the body. Over time, its levels decrease. Added collagen can help repair damage to the joints and cartilage.
What are the Pros of Triple Power Joint Support?
- The product may reduce the aches and pains that occur with exercise.
- It could improve joint flexibility and mobility.
- This supplement may lessen joint pain and inflammation.
- It could repair damage to the joints.
- This product supports the immune system.
What are the Cons of Triple Power Joint Support?
- The product focuses on 3 main ingredients, missing many substances.
- You may experience some side effects if you allergic to the turmeric
- Tripe Power Joint Supplement is somewhat expensive.
Triple Power Joint Support Dosage and Instructions
The manufacturer does not give any instructions as to how to take this supplement, except to note that a serving size is one capsule. There are 60 capsules in the bottle, and a bottle generally lasts for a month. Likely the dosage is one capsule, twice a day. Do not go over this dosage, as it could lead to harm.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Does EienHealth Triple Power Joint Support Work?
A: This supplement is high in collagen, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory agents. It should certainly work to lessen joint symptoms. The customer reviews support this idea, as they are mostly absolutely glowing. Users were very happy with the way their pain and swelling diminished and their flexibility improved.
Q: Does Triple Power Joint Support Have Any Side Effects?
A: There are really only 2 main ingredients in this supplement, which are turmeric and curcumin. They are generally quite safe but may cause mild side effects.
Q: Triple Power Joint Support: Where to Buy?
A: This supplement is only for sale on the manufacturer’s official website. It’s a brand new product and no other retailers are selling it at the moment. The prices for Triple Power Joint Support are as follows:
- Single Pack – $39.99
- Double Pack – $69.95
- Triple Pack – $89.95
Q: Is Eien Health Triple Power Joint Support a Scam?
A: No, this product is certainly not a scam. On the contrary, it’s a high-quality product which includes ingredients that help to ease joint symptoms. The supplement is made by a new but very legitimate company.
Q: What is the Return Policy for Power Joint Support?
A: The manufacturer has a 30 day return policy for most of their products. If you want to refund the product has to be in its original condition. Tell the company within 30 days of the sell date and provide them with the receipt. They ask that you do not send them the product.
The manufacturer states that in some cases, they don’t take personal care items for returns. As they do not provide a list of products, be sure to contact them before you make a purchase and inquire.
Triple Power Joint Support Review – The Conclusion
Eien Health Triple Power Joint Support is an herbal supplement that supports the health of the joints and cartilage. The product promises to alleviate joint pain and swelling and restore flexibility and mobility in the joints. It also supports immune health.
One issue with this supplement is that it relies on 2 main ingredients, turmeric, and collagen. Other products are higher in the substances they include. However, as these are potent ingredients this may not make a difference. According to the customers, it doesn’t. People were very pleased with the results they got with this product.
There may be mild side effects that occur with this product. If you have unpleasant symptoms, stop taking it and see a physician if necessary. You must see a doctor before you begin taking this supplement to make sure it’s suitable for you.