Escaping from pain within the joints is important for those suffering from it, and a number of different options exist to help with the process.
If you’re one of the millions suffering from joint pain, you already know how important it is to get relief. This type of pain can reduce mobility, cause serious pain, and generally reduce the quality of life. There are a lot of different options for managing or reducing the pain, and learning more about them is a good idea. Here are the top ten ways to reduce joint pain.
- Glucosamine – Studies are regularly being done that uncover more about how this naturally occurring substance can help with pain and mobility. Supplements containing it can help you in a big way.
- Chondroitin – This is the partner to glucosamine, and combining the two will provide natural management for joint related issues.
- Diet Changes – Most people don’t realize that by cutting out fats, sugars, and sodium they’ll reduce their level of pain within their joints. These foods can have a big impact on your problem.
- Exercises – Certain exercises and physical therapy type stretches will help as well. A doctor may need to point you in the right direction, but the best exercises will help you feel better.
- Herbal Remedies – There is a bit of anecdotal evidence suggesting that things like licorice, ginger, and other herbs could help manage pain in the joints.
- Sugar Management – Those with diabetes and high blood sugar suffer pain in their joints much more frequently. Good blood sugar management is a must for controlling the pain.
- Weight Loss – This ties in to diet and exercise, but it’s worth mentioning that obesity puts extreme strain on your joints. Losing weight often equals losing pain.
- MSM – This is another ingredient in most natural supplements that can help strengthen overall joint health.
- NSAIDs – These anti-inflammatory drugs may help reduce swelling, but can be expensive and have side effects. They’re often one of the last resorts.
- Steroid Injections – This is truly the last resort. Injecting steroids into the joints can alleviate the swelling and reduce pain, but they’re very expensive and only a temporary measure. For most, it’s something that is only done when all else fails.
These ten options are all things you may need to consider when you want to reduce joint pain. With the right methods on your side, controlling your pain is very possible.
Top Joint Pain Relief Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."