What is The TMJ Pill?
The TMJ Pill is a dietary supplement that is designed with pain killing in mind. According to the manufacturer, The TMJ Pill uses only natural ingredients that have been proven to be safe and effective in the joint care.
The product can be bought over the counter without the need for a prescription. This means that it can be bought over the internet at discounted prices. The sixty capsule bottle, for instance, will cost you approx. $27. This price may vary depending on the store you buy it from and also the handling and shipping cost.
What is the Company Behind The TMJ Pill?
The TMJ Pill is a dietary supplement formula that has been designed to tackle pain from the root source of the pain. According to the manufacturer, it does this by eradicating the agents that cause inflammation. These including inflammation-causing proteins in the joints. These protein are produced by the body in response to injury.
The TMJ Pill is a product that has been manufactured in the USA. According to the product packaging, the product is made by natural TMJ relief. It is based in the USA and is registered in New York City.
What are the Ingredients Used in The TMJ Pill?
- Bromelain – This is harvest from the stem of the pineapple plant. It is rich in anti-inflammation ingredients and is thus commonly used in fighting arthritis and promoting lubrication.
- Boswellia Serrata – It stops the production of the enzyme called lysyl oxidase a notorious enzyme responsible for oxidation. On top of this, it controls the production of proteins that are responsible for causing inflammation and destroying joint tissues.
- Curcumin Extract – This is a natural ingredient that has been shown to reduce tension in your jaws and prevent unending pain in the joint or muscles.
What are the Pros of The TMJ Pill?
- It has been shown to relax muscles and ease pain in the joints and pain caused by weak connective tissue.
- The manufacturer claims to have invested a lot in terms of research and development of the pill.
- The TMJ Pill is able to promote overall body health besides promoting joint health.
What are the Cons of The TMJ Pill?
- This is a long term care product that needs to be taken continuously for extended periods of time. You should at least take it for five consecutive weeks in order to realize the healing benefits.
- The producers don’t offer a money back guarantee with every purchase.
Are there any Side Effects associated with The TMJ Pill?
Some of the ingredients used have the potential to cause allergic reactions. In case of allergic reaction, discontinue using The TMJ Pill immediately and seek medical advice.
This product might have undesirable effects in the first two weeks of usage. The effects are always mild and bearable. In case you get serious side effects, withdraw use immediately. This product might not be safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
The TMJ Pill Review – The Conclusion
It is an all-natural dietary supplement that is known to promote quick recovery from aching joints and sore muscles. We are pleased by the fact that this product is friendly for vegans and for people who are allergic to shellfish. We believe we have reviewed an equally good product that is definitely going to give this product a run for its money. Feel free to explore our previously reviewed supplement and compare them with The TMJ Pill.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”