What is TC3 Turmeric?
TC3 Turmeric is a turmeric supplement that you can incorporate into your diet or supplement regimen in order to benefit from the nutrients in turmeric. This is an oral supplement that is claimed to be able to help with joint pain and inflammation. This product relies on the healing properties of turmeric curcumin. Curcumin is what gives turmeric it’s antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
This product is also infused with Bioperine which was specifically developed to help the body absorb nutrients more thoroughly. Bioperine is developed from black pepper and is one of only a handful of ingredients in TC3 Turmeric. TC3 Turmeric comes as a pill so it may be more convenient for you than other turmeric supplements that come in powder form.
What is the Company Behind TC3 Turmeric?
TC3 Turmeric is made by a company called Nutriana. Nutriana says of itself that it is a company driven by helping people live well. They also state that they use a next level ingredient called C3 reduct which is derived from the C3 compound. It is said to solve the issues facing potency and bio-availability in turmeric curcumin supplements.
How Does TC3 Turmeric Work?
The product is said to work by unleashing powerful and potent antioxidants and anti-inflammatory nutrients in your body. TC3 Turmeric is also claimed to reduce the amount of free radicals in the body and help with various types of body aches and pains. One must keep in mind, however, that this product is intended to work as a dietary supplement.
What are the Ingredients Used in TC3 Turmeric?
As stated earlier, there are only a few different ingredients in TC3 Turmeric. Still, they all seem to be naturally occurring or at least naturally sourced. Furthermore, the company claims that they use only the highest quality ingredients in their supplements.
- Curcumin C3 Reduct – This is the ingredient that is said to be a more potent development of turmeric curcumin. Curcumin on its own is said to have wonderful effects on joint pain and inflammation, provide the body with antioxidants, and improve the function of multiple organs in the body such as the liver and the heart. It is said that a single pill containing Curcumin C3 Reduct is as potent as 3 standard turmeric supplement pills.
- Coconut Oil – It is believed that coconut oil is beneficial because it contains some essential fatty acids. It is also possible that coconut oil can help kill harmful microorganisms in the body and may increase the processes by which your body burns fat.
- Bioperine – This ingredient is derived from black pepper. It is a patented ingredient that was designed specifically to allow turmeric curcumin to be absorbed by the body a significant amount more than if it turmeric were left to absorb in the body on its own.
- Turmeric Rhizome Extract – This is another main component in TC3 Turmeric. This is essentially turmeric which contains many potent antioxidants and can help with inflammation of the joints and the pain that is associated with such inflammation.
What are the Pros of TC3 Turmeric?
- It may be possible that TC3 Turmeric will help lower the amount of free radicals in your body.
- The company also states that TC3 Turmeric will be able to support healthy brain function.
- This product may be able to help with joint inflammation.
- TC3 Turmeric could also possibly help to relieve back pain.
What are the Cons of TC3 Turmeric?
- The turmeric in this product may upset your stomach.
- If you are already taking a turmeric supplement or consume the spice regularly, you can overdose causing an abnormal heartbeat.
- The effects of this product may vary greatly depending on the user.
- You may have to take this supplement for a long period of time before experiencing positive results.
How Should you Use This TC3 Turmeric Cost?
According to one source the dosage instructions for TC3 Turmeric stipulate that the user should take one capsule of the product, once a day.
How Much Does TC3 Turmeric Cost?
It seems that the price for TC3 Turmeric varies a bit. It is available on a popular online retail site where it is being sold for $17.95 for a single bottle.
What is TC3 Turmeric’s Return Policy?
The official Nutriana website is not up yet so we have to assume the return policies of the third-party vendors that carry TC3 Turmeric which can vary from site to site.
Does TC3 Turmeric Offer A Free Trial
As the company site is not up yet, there is no free trial for the product made available right now. However, they may start offering one once the site is functional.
TC3 Turmeric Review – The Conclusion
To summarize TC3 Turmeric, we can say that it is a turmeric supplement that offers a range of uses. From back pain to oxidative stress relief, this product may have some interesting effects.
After having looked at this product up and down, side to side, we can say that it is one that balances its pros and cons fairly evenly. The good part is that TC3 Turmeric may be able to help with back pain, it may support brain functions, and it may fight off free radicals in the body.
Some of the cons associated with TC3 Turmeric are that its results may vary from person to person, it may take a long time to yield results, and it may cause some stomach or digestive issues. Though this product deserves its consideration, we recommend taking a look at other turmeric supplements as well.