What is SynerFlex?
SynerFlex has a lot of antioxidants in it, which are supposed to help repair joint degeneration. Anti-inflammatory compounds, which are abundant in them, can help reduce swelling and joint pain. The tone of the product website is gimmicky, written in the form of a ‘personal’ letter to the customer which detracts greatly from the actual brand. However, the North Star Nutritionals site, on the whole, is informative, full company contact details are given and they do offer a money-back guarantee on all their products.
- Product Name:SynerFlex
- Unitcount:60 Capsules
- Ingredients:Boswellia Serrata, Hyal-Joint etc.
- Brand:North Star
- Dosage:4 Capsules per day
Who is The Manufacturer of SynerFlex?
SynerFlex is manufactured by North Star Nutritionals.
SynerFlex can be purchased directly from the site via the secure ordering page.
As with most products of this type, auto-shipping programs are available, entitling the customer to discount purchases and it is always more economical to buy more than one bottle, which costs $39.95, at any one time.
How Does SynerFlex Work?
There is a lot of information regarding the key ingredients in the SynerFlex formula, although a full ingredient list is not shown and despite claims of clinical tests, none are provided as proof.
The main active ingredient in SynerFlex is Hyal-joint, a formula that consists of Hyaluronic acid, a substance that increases the production of protective synovial fluid in the joint.
Also, key in the formula is Hops extract an anti-oxidant, and anti-inflammatory, and concentrated Boswellia. This is a substance that aids in inhibiting pain-causing Cox-2 in the body, also reducing swelling and allowing healing to occur.
SynerFlex Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
– This tree is indigenous to India. Anti-inflammatory compounds, which are abundant in it, help lessen arthritic symptoms.
Hops Flower Extract
– This is a blend of hyaluronic acid, collagen, and glucosamine that is proprietary. Hydration is drawn into the region between the joints by hyaluronic acid, keeping it supple and pliable. Recent developments in hyaluronic acid-based osteoarthritis treatment were explored in a review published in Clinical Translational Medicine.
SynerFlex Pros and Cons
- The ordering site is secure.
- Customer discounts are offered.
- It is said to be made up of natural ingredients.
- It helps to reduce extreme joint pains.
- Results may vary from person to person.
- It is not ideal for use by children under the age of 18 years.
Q.What Are the Dosage Instructions of SynerFlex?
A.For the first month, the dosage is 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules in the evening. After that, take one capsule in the morning and another with food in the evening.
Q.Does SynerFlex Have Any Side Effects?
A.This supplement contains some substances that may have minor negative effects. For instance, Boswellia Serrata might produce diarrhoea, nausea, and stomach pain. Boron can also cause diarrhoea, dermatitis, upper abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, nauseousness, and a blue-green colour of the faeces.
Q.Does SynerFlex Provide Refund Policy?
A.The manufacturer offers a lifetime, 100% money-back guarantee on all of its goods. You can notify the business and return the merchandise for a full refund if you are ever unhappy with it. This deal is always available.
How We Researched & Rated
Here is our score, based on scientific evidence, of how likely SynerFlex will be effective for its claimed benefits:
- Support immune system*3.7/5
- Prevents joint inflammation*3.6/5
- Reduce joint swelling*3.5/5
- Restore damaged cartilage*3.9/5
We used the insights from our research and testing to assign a star rating from one to five (five being the best; one being the worst) to this product.
SynerFlex – Customer Reviews
- “My range of motion has improved, and my joint pain has decreased. With my purchase of SynerFlex, I’m quite pleased. But quite expensive product” ~ Jordan
SynerFlex Review – The Conclusion
Even if SynerFlex were a reliable joint pain relief treatment, the way it is presented would likely deter many prospective consumers. Additionally, while the large amounts of Hyaluronic acid in the formula may provide plenty of lubrication, there is no evidence to show that SynerFlex can successfully restore damaged cartilage.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.