Seven Seas JointCare comprises a range of products formulated to respond to the diverse needs of different individuals in order to maintain the health of joints, muscles, and bones. Each formula contains popular joint strengthening ingredients found in many joint health supplements, including Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and Omega Fatty Acids. Seven Seas JointCare is manufactured by Seven Seas, which is a Merck Pharmaceuticals company.
The Seven Seas JointCare website is purely informational and does not offer the product for sale online. Claims of product effectiveness are not supported by testimonials or clinical trial information.
Seven Seas JointCare – Facts
Seven Seas JointCare claims to promote healthy joints through a range of products. The website presents a comparison chart to aid consumers in choosing the best form of Seven Seas JointCare to meet their needs. Seven Seas JointCare products are all available over the counter, but the website suggests discussing dosages with your doctor.
All seven different forms of Seven Seas JointCare contain fish oils and Glucosamine and the complete ingredients found in each formula are listed on the website. However, there are no clinical studies or reviews presented and the website does not offer the option of online shopping, nor does it provide information on where Seven Seas JointCare may be purchased.
- Full ingredients are listed online
- Contains Glucosamine, a popular joint health supplement
- Claims to use a form of Omega Fatty Acids that does not have a fishy aftertaste
- Seven Seas is a Merck company, a trusted name in medicine
- Online chart guides customers to the right product to meet their individual needs
- Clinical trials results are not provided
- There are no customer reviews to support claims
- No online purchase option
- Seven Seas JointCare could cause a reaction in consumers with shellfish allergies
Seven Seas JointCare claims to promote joint health and flexibility through a range of products designed to respond to different needs. Diverse formulas target muscles, bones, and connective tissue in order to boost overall joint condition.
While Seven Seas is a company operating underneath the trusted Merck name, the website does not offer reviews or scientific evidence supporting its products. In addition, the website does allow for online purchases, nor does it provide information on where the products can be found.