What is Scivation Flexatril?
Scivation Flexatril is a dietary supplement that is sold and marketed for joint care. According to the producers, Scivation Flexatril use strong, patented ingredients to ensure optimal joint performance. The product is designed to;
- Fights inflammation from the root cause
- Promote joint mobility by promoting lubrication in the joints
- Ensures strong connective tissue
- Promotes overall joint health
- Rehabilitates aging and worn out joint tissue
What is the Company Behind Scivation Flexatril?
Scivation Flexatril is an all-natural dietary supplement that is designed to provide joint care. It is designed with handpicked ingredients that ensure that your joints are well lubricated and well-nourished to handle stressful physical activities. The company behind this product is known as Scivation.
What are the Ingredients Used in Scivation Flexatril?
The active ingredients used in this product are;
- MicroLactin® – This is a patented ingredient that is extracted from lactating cows taking immunostimulants. Studies have shown that this ingredient reduced pain levels associated with arthritis and at the same time reduced muscle stiffness and improved joint mobility.
- AyuFlex® Chebulic Myrobalan – This is an anti-radical ingredients that helps flash out free radicals in our joints. It is also believed to increase the pain threshold and promote pain tolerance.
- Sensoril® Ashwagandha – It is believed to have stress-reducing properties. Clinical trials show that it decrease RA scores and improved tender joint and overall joint assessment.
- Lactase (125 Active Lactase Units) – It is included in this supplement too help digest MicroLactin. It helps reduce the likelihood of stomach upsets.
How Scivation Flexatril works?
Scivation Flexatril is designed to be a long term care product. Despite the product using some not so common ingredients, their working formula is similar to the more common glucosamine based supplements. Scivation Flexatril restores, protects and maintains joints. For the best results, you should take this product for at least six weeks to ensure that your body has received all the nutrients in Scivation Flexatril.
What are the Pros of Scivation Flexatril?
- It may increase joint mobility.
- It may give healthy joint.
- It is made from natural ingredients that are believed to be safe to use.
- The product is available over the counter without a prescription.
- Scivation Flexatril is easy to swallow.
What are the Cons of Scivation Flexatril?
- It is not ideal for people who have milk allergies
- The ingredients used are not popular in the market and thus not researched exhaustively
- You need to take it for weeks in order to get optimal results.
Scivation Flexatril dosage
The manufacturer recommends taking this product once a day. You should take three capsules in the one serving preferably with your morning meal. This product is designed for adults only. Do not give it to children below the age of eighteen. In case you are allergic to any of the ingredients used, take this product with uttermost caution and care.
Is Scivation Flexatril a scam?
No. Scivation Flexatril is not a scam. It is made from natural ingredients that are safe and proven effective for most people. The key to getting the beneficial properties of Scivation Flexatril is to use the product for the intended purpose and observe the recommended dosage. It is also worth noting that people react differently to supplements. Some people may experience benefits within a few days while others need to use it for longer for the same benefits. Please allow at least five weeks for the product to show positive effects.
Scivation Flexatril Review – The Conclusion
Scivation Flexatril uses some not so common ingredients in the market. While this is welcome, it presents some problems. First, the ingredients may not be well tested and the long term effects may be unknown. Luckily, the ingredients are made from natural sources making them relatively safe. All the same, if you need something that has been tested exhaustively, feel free to explore some of the products we have reviewed.