RUVED Paingon Review
Only those that are feeling discomfort and stiffness in their joints know how excruciating that type of pain can be. It doesn’t seem as strange that they are looking for a relief in supplements that provide joint and muscle support and one of them is RUVED Paingon. Let’s find out more about the quality of this product and see what it can do for your joint health.
What is RUVED Paingon?
RUVED Paingon is a dietary supplement that aims to use natural ingredients to provide joint and muscle support. This product comes in the form of capsules and utilizes a formula that can promote healthy joint function. The goal of the product is to provide pain relief from regulating inflammation that may be caused by imbalances in nutrition and injuries. The primary benefit of RUVED Paingon is to help to stimulate an inflammatory response, which should lead to the healthy function of your joints.
The supplement can also promote keeping the connective tissue healthy and it can assist your organism in returning its balance and vitality. The manufacturer claims that RUVED Paingon will help you reduce the stiffness and discomfort of your joints, as well as decrease the pain you can feel due to osteoarthritis or injuries. The formula also aims to improve joint mobility and flexibility, while utilizing anti-inflammatory properties and nutrient power of the ingredients to prevent any further damage to joints.
What is the Company Behind RUVED Paingon?
RUVED is the name of the company behind this supplement, but this is just a division of the Ayush Herbs Inc. Both are located in the United States with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. The team of doctors in RUVED is led by Dr. Virender Sodhi and the portfolio of the company includes a wide range of products for joint and muscle support, liver and kidney support, immune support, and sexual support. RUVED also manufactures teas and oils, as well as pet products.
What are the Ingredients Used in RUVED Paingon?
Here is the list of ingredients you can find in RUVED Paingon:
- Indian Frankinsence – The scientific name of this tree is Boswellia Serrata and the product secures 300mg per serving, but 150mg is Boswellic acid. This species has incredible anti-inflammatory properties and it boosts your immunity. It has the potential needed to enhance mobility and decrease the pain for people suffering from joint pain caused by osteoarthritis
- Ginger – Not only it is delicious as a spice, but it is also packed with nutrients that benefit your health in many ways. It has anti-inflammatory properties and it can reduce soreness and pain in muscles, as well as help with osteoarthritis. It also promotes proper brain and digestive function
- Ashwagandha – It can help you decrease the symptoms of anxiety and stress and may also play a role in muscle growth. This can be particularly important if your limbs are in the process of a recovery
- Turmeric – 50mg per serving should be enough to assist you in making the pain caused by osteoarthritis more manageable
- Bromelain – Aside from boosting your immunity, it can use its anti-inflammatory properties to help you reduce joint pain and stiffness, as well as swelling of the tissue
- Chondroitin – It can help with tissue recovery after workout or injury and helps with the joint pain caused by osteoarthritis
- Glucosamine – This ingredient may decrease OA progression and reduce stiffness, pain, and swelling of the joints
What are the Pros of RUVED Paingon?
- Contains only natural ingredients
- May help to relieve the pain and discomfort in joints
- Can assist in increasing joint flexibility and mobility
- Several ingredients with anti-inflammatory properties
- A single bottle may be enough for up to two months of using the supplement
What are the Cons of RUVED Paingon?
- Not suitable for people with shellfish allergy
- The manufacturer doesn’t offer free samples
- The price remains the same if you buy multiple packs at once
- It may take a while to notice first results
Alternatives to RUVED Paingon
- Antarctic Krill Oil
- Guardian Powerflex
- Turmeric Total Nutraceutical
- Turmeric Paradise Herbs Organics
- Turmeric MD
How Should You Use This Product?
The manufacturer’s recommended dosage is a single capsule every day. However, you may consult with your doctor and he might adjust the dosage for you.
How Much Does RUVED Paingon Cost?
If you head to the official website of the manufacturer, a single bottle will cost you $19. You will get 60 capsules for that price, which may be enough of the supplement to use for the next two months.
RUVED Paingon Customer Reviews
The reviews of RUVED Paingon available online are mixed and seem to largely depend on the user. Some customers revealed that they felt a significant pain relief in their joints only after shortly using the product. They emphasize that they plan to become regular users as the supplement has shown great results.
However, other customers pinpoint that they regret purchasing even one bottle because they failed to see any effect and the pain remained the same as it used to be. A couple of other consumers noticed that it took a lot for the product to show just a small improvement.
RUVED Paingon Review – The Conclusion
RUVED Paingon is a supplement that promotes your joint health and helps you relieve pain and discomfort caused by osteoarthritis or injury. The integral part of the formula is the utilization of the ingredients that have anti-inflammatory properties and use their nutrients to stimulate an inflammatory response. However, you should keep in mind that the manufacturer used crustacean-based glucosamine, which means the product is not suitable for those allergic to shellfish.
Also, you should take into account that it might take a while to start noticing first results. If you are still eager to try RUVED Paingon, you might see some improvement in joint mobility, but keep in mind that the recommended dosage might not be enough for your pain relief needs, which is why you may consult a physician to adjust it.