Identifying the root causes of body joint pain is an important part of determining just how to find relief from it.
There are tens of millions of Americans who experience body joint pain every day. It could be mild pain due to overuse or major, crippling pain caused by issues related to a more serious condition. In any case, identifying the causes of joint pain in body is important. There are a number of potential causes that are worth learning more about.
In the Young:
- Injury – Odds are that if you’re suffering from joint pain caused by an injury, you know it. You’ll know the injury and know that the pain is caused by it. With that in mind, looking beyond this common cause is important. It’s also the most common problem among younger patients.
- Bursitis – This is another issue that confronts the young in many cases. It’s an inflammation of a bursa sac located around the joint and is triggered by injury.
- Lyme Disease – Younger patients may contract this dangerous inflammatory disease, which usually appears first with a rash before causing joint pain.
In the Old:
- Osteoarthritis – This is by far the most common of all the root causes of joint pain in body that there is. It’s a condition that causes inflammation and stiffness in the joints as well as pain, and is caused by the gradual wear and tear of cartilage within the joints.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis – This is a progressive autoimmune disease that causes inflammation, stiffness, and pain as well. There is no clear cause of the condition.
- Gout – Gout is caused by high levels of Uric Acid within the body that leads to deposits of hard, sharp crystals in the joints. Changing diet can often reduce its severity.
- Fibromyalgia – This painful condition is characterized by pain that affects the muscles as well as the joints, and is something that can often cause a lifetime of pain. No root causes have yet been identified for the condition.
These are all issues that may be causing your arthritis pain. It’s important to note that the causes that primarily affect the old may still affect the young and vice versa. Seeing a physician is the best way to determine exactly what is causing your body joint pain and the first step towards determining exactly what steps you can take to find relief from it. There are numerous causes, and finding the one that you suffer from is a must.
Top Joint Pain Relief Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."