RESQ360 is a dietary supplement that is based on plant extracts. It has been designed to help the joint fight inflammation and at the same time help roll back the harmful effects of joints. This product is touted to help in the rehabilitation of several types of arthritis. Being a natural product, it can be bought over the counter without a prescription.
What Is The Company Behind Resq360?
RESQ360 is a product of Joint Health Supplements. This is a company that is dedicated to providing natural solutions to joint related issues.
What Are The Ingredients Used In Resq360?
- Bromelain – This is a natural enzyme that is extracted from the pineapple plant. It has been used as medicine for decades. It is believed to be very effective fighting inflammation of the nose, sinuses and joints after surgery.
- Boswellia – It is also referred to as Indian Frankincense. It is a resin which is believed to support the body by inhibiting inflammatory agents. It has been shown to be beneficial in fighting pain. In most references, it is said to be better than NSAIDs in pain eradication.
What are the advantages of RESQ360?
- May support healthy joints and promote lubrication
- This product is based on natural ingredients that are safe and effective
- It could stop inflammation from the source
What are the disadvantages of RESQ360?
- RESQ360 is not designed to treat any known ailment and should be taken for long periods for its benefits to be realized
- The official store doesn’t give free samples of RESQ360 and neither does it commit itself to a money back guarantee arrangement.
- It is not fortified with vitamins.
Resq360 Review – Does It Actually Work?
In order to fully answer this, we need to examine the claims made by the manufacturer. The manufacturer has stated that this product is not designed to treat any known ailment. It is meant to support healthy joints and roll back negative effects of aging or injury. Based on these claims, we can say that this product is effective when used for a long period of time.
What Are The Possible Side Effects Of Resq360?
RESQ360 is a decent product based on natural ingredients. It has been touted to be safe and effective by the manufacturer. All the same, the manufacturers have not committed themselves to researching the effects it has on pregnant women. Users of this product have not reported any major side effects. We therefore recommend users to take precautions if they are pregnant or breastfeeding. Also people who are allergic to this product should be very careful while taking it.
Resq360 Review – The Conclusion
RESQ360 is a dietary supplement which promises joints that are well lubricated and healthy. It has the ability to provide all this given that it contains the ingredients needed to so. However, this is not an aggressive product that can be used alone. You need to combine it with other products for you to have full protection.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”