ReliefX is sold and marketed as a joint relief formular that works fast to provide relief to aching joints and muscles. ReliefX is a topical cream that is touted to be easy to apply since it doesn’t have a stench nor does it stick on clothes.
The manufacturer claims that this topical cream is among the best in the joint care industry. They go further ahead to claim that ReliefX is made from highly potent, yet safe, anti-inflammation agents that boost joint health. ReliefX is packed in a white container with the 4oz content retailing for roughly $17.47 depending on the store you bought it from. Shipping and handling cost might also affect your price.
What Is ReliefX and Company Behind ReliefX?
ReliefX is a fast acting topical cream that is meant to reduce joint pain and muscle aches. This is a product of Naturo Sciences. The company claims that it was founded with the goal of providing natural solutions to everyday problems that we face. They are known for six other products that they sell through their many third party retailers. The company registration is a well-kept trade secret but At the same time, they ship worldwide.
The producers of ReliefXclaim that it is made from natural ingredients that are carefully selected to guarantee only the best results. The official website lists the following ingredients;
- Arnica – Arnica is the lead ingredient . It is known to have powerful anti-inflammation properties and fast action against pain.
- Eucalyptus oil – This is used since it is a good solvent and intercepts pain signals before they reach the brain for interpretation.
- White Willow Bark – The white willow bark has been used for joint care purposes for thousands of years.
- Other ingredients are; Aloe Vera Gel, Menthol, Green Tea Extract, Prpylene Glycol, Arnica Extract, Oleth-12, Carbomer, Camphor, Triethanolamine, EDTA, Orange PeelExtract, Silica, Vegetable,GlycerinDMDM Hydantoin,Willow Bark Extract, Lemon Balm Extract and Tocopheryl Acetate.
How ReliefX Works?
ReliefX is designed to offer fast relief against joint pain. In order to achieve this, Naturo sciences have included highly concentrated arnica. Arnica is popular for its anti-inflammation qualities. It has been used for years in the fight against joint pain, cementing its name in the industry. By fighting inflammation, ReliefX manages to reduce/eradicate the major cause of joint pain. In fact, it is touted to have the same pain killing abilities like those of ibuprofen.
- May penetrate deep in to your muscles and joints for great absorb-ability
- Might target the source of your soreness, when you’re in pain and your ability to move is constrained
- Could relieve joint and muscle discomfort, and may help improve your range of motion, flexibility, and mobility
- May help pain alleviation in sore arthritis joints.
- The producers do not offer a moneyback guarantee
To apply this product, you need to clean the area you want to apply with warm soapy water, rinse the area and apply a scoop of the product to the area and massage it for one minute. Allow the product to dissolve for fifteen minutes and then clean it off if need be. You should use this product sparingly
ReliefX Possible Side Effects
There are no reported side effects of using this product. To be safe, don’t apply this product on broken skin or injured skin; avoid contact with nose, eyes and mouth. In case of any undesirable effects, discontinue immediately and consult your caregiver in extreme cases.
ReliefX touts itself as fast acting despite lacking some of the famous ingredients in the market. At the same time, ReliefX is safe to use and can be bought without a prescription.
However, there are many products in the market which might offer similar of more benefits than this product. Have a look at them and settle for the best product.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”