The Regener-X is a joint care supplement that taunts itself to be all natural. According to the manufacturer, it is a homeopathic remedy to joint pain and muscles stress. The product comes in a spray format meaning that it is easy to administer and fast absorbing.
The Regener is meant for persons who are actively engaged in sports since it reduces muscle swelling and the pain that comes with inflammation. It has been used successfully in people who are recovering from sore muscles, bruised joints, injuries, stiffness and some cases surgery.
The product is available over the counter for roughly $24.95. You don’t have to have a prescription to buy the spray. It is available in 120 ml spray bottle that can last you even a month.
What is The Regener and what is the company behind The Regener?
The Regener is a topical analgesic that promises to offer much more than pain soothing. According to the manufacturer, the product is available over the counter without a prescription. The Regener is based on natural anti-inflammation that have been used successfully orally and topically.
The manufacturer of this product is known as Biocor Nutrition. This is a company that specialises on wellness product despite having a long list of vitamin supplements. The company ships to most part of the world but you might need special arrangements for some parts.
What are the Ingredients used in The Regener – X spray?
- Arnica Montana – this is an ingredient believe to boost the speed of healing during sprains and twists.
- Creatine Phosphate – boosts the recovery of sore muscles and tired muscles after workouts.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine – helps muscles rebuild and hasten the recovery of muscles after activities or injury. It is believed to reduce biomarkers.
- Citrulline Malate – promotes endurance of muscles and speeds up recovery time of muscles.
- L-Arginine HCL – this is a strong anti-inflammation ingredient that is known to increase the dilation of blood vessels. This promotes blood and oxygen delivery to joints.
- Adenosine Triphosphate – this is a shock absorber.
- Other ingredients you will find in the formulation of the supplement include; Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Arginine AKG, Di-Arginine Malate, Adenosine Monophosphate, Propylene Glycol and Benzyl Alcohol.
What are the Advantages of The Regener – X spray?
- Topically administered making it quick acting.
- It contains natural ingredients that are known to relax muscles
- Made by a reputable company
What are the Disadvantages of The Regener – X spray?
- The product doesn’t come with free samples.
- The manufacturer have not done a clinical study on it.
How should you use The Regener – X spray?
Regener – X sprayis applied topically directly at the affected area. For better results, you should clean the area with a warm wet cloth before applying Regener – X spray. Spray directly on the area two to three times. You can use it on the same area as much as you want but do not exceed six times a day.
Are there Possible Side Effects of using Regener – X spray?
There are no side effects associated with this product. All the same, it is not advisable to use it if you have sensitive skin or open wounds. This product should not be used on people who are pregnant or breastfeeding unless with consultation with a caregiver. Avoid exposure to eyes, nose or mouth. It can cause discomfort
The Regener-X spray is a nice product that promises to offer instant pain relief. It is however more of a muscle soothing product that will struggle to give you relief especially if your pain is being caused by an injured. All the same, we believe it is a decent product that can compete with other topical analgesics we have reviewed.