What Is RapidCell Flexoprin Supports Healthy Joints & Cartilage (45 Vegicaps)?
RapidCell Flexoprin is a dietary supplement that promises to aid the fight against osteoarthritis, and help rehabilitated the harmful effects of lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, and several other autoimmune related diseases by inhibiting the production of cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) enzyme. COX-2 is believed to cause joint inflammation and decrease the overall immune functioning of the body cells. Inhibiting COX-2 is believed to give the body an opportunity to rebuild destroyed joint tissue and rebuild cartilage producing cells thereby helping restore overall joint health and improve joint mobility.
What is the Company Behind RapidCell Flexoprin?
RapidCell Flexoprin is produced by Rapid therapy, a company that produces fifteen other dietary supplements.
What are the Ingredients Used in RapidCell Flexoprin?
- Chamomile Flower (Matricaria Recutita) – Contains essential nutrients that have the ability to reduce joint pain by tackling free radicals in the body. Chamomile flower has been tested on lab animals and they recorded reduced inflammation.
- Echinacea Root (Echinacea Purpurea) – The Root of the Echinacea herb is used mostly to fade off infections and can be beneficial in tackling joint pain.
- Angelica Root (Angelica Sinensis) – Has the ability to resolve common respiratory problems such as colds and running nose. It also has pain relieving qualities.
- Lemon Fruit is scientifically known as Citrus Limonum – Lemon fruit is a citrus fruit is found to be beneficial in fighting pain and inflammation.
- Astragalus Root (Astragalus Membranaceus) – This herb has been in use in ancient Chinese Traditional Medicine to boost the immune system. Astragalus Root is also believed to contain analgesic and anti-inflammatory qualities that are of benefit to our body.
How Does RapidCell Flexoprin Work?
Act as a Cyclooxygenase 2 inhibitor. It works by defending the body against autoimmune ailments and further minimizes the chances of experiencing inflammation and pain. The product is also known to have pain killing abilities like those of aspirin only that it is not as fast.
What are the Pros of RapidCell Flexoprin?
- Said to have natural ingredients
- May support overall health
- Available online
What are the Cons of RapidCell Flexoprin?
- Slow acting
- Lack of clinical studies
- Official website is not very well organized
Directions for Use
The recommended dosage is two vegicaps a day or as recommended by a professional
What Research has been done?
By the time of writing, we had not come across any published scientific study on the product despite the numerous claims of clinical studies in the official website. Our request to get a copy of one of the studies went replied.
Is RapidCell Flexoprin Effective?
As much as we cannot mathematically quantify effectiveness, we can all agree on certain thresholds. For a joint care product to be termed effective, it must offer the advertised benefits at a reasonable time. Since there’s no published clinical trial on RapidCell Flexoprin we cannot exactly tell the turnaround time.
But we can rely on customer reviews and interviews to make a near scientific conclusion. Considering users who took the product for 1-6 weeks, only 3% reported experiencing positive results within a fortnight. Over 50% had not reported significant benefits within the first six weeks. Therefore, we can in all rights describe this product as ineffective since it doesn’t give the expected turn around.
Is RapidCell Flexoprin Supports Healthy Joints and Cartilage Right For You?
When it comes to soothing pain, two parameters are most important; rapidness and sustainability. The right product should provide you with quick relief to pain for sustained periods of time. RapidCell Flexoprin is not designed to offer instant relief to pain.
RapidCell Flexoprin is a long-term use supplement whose beneficial effects fade when you discontinue usage. Besides, the product takes anything between 3 weeks to six months to register positive effects. Arguing from the cost of the product and availability of alternatives, this product is not right for you.
What Should I Expect When Taking Flexoprin?
The biggest mistakes customers make when using supplements is expecting magic; Unrealistic benefits. When taking RapidCell Flexoprin you should not expect much otherwise you will be disappointed.
The ingredients suggest that you should expect healthy joints with reduced instances of pain. However, the benefits are not realized overnight and thus patience will be of the essence. This product is not very effective when used on its own,
Will RapidCell Flexoprin Show Results?
Like earlier mentioned, joint products should have a fast turnaround for them to be effective. As much as RapidCell Flexoprin customers report positive results, we feel that these results are slow coming. Users of RapidCell Flexoprin should take the product for at least six months in order to equip their bodies with the right quantity of the product that is capable of providing advertised benefits.
How Long Does It Take To See The Result?
The product is not fast acting. RapidCell Flexoprin is a long term joint care product that takes anything between a fortnight and six months to show results based on the severity of the affected joints. Customers are asked to be patient with the product. In some customers, one bottle is just enough to give them full benefits but in others, it goes beyond the first 45 soft gels.
- Consult your professional if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Do not use for persons under the age 18
- People with serious heart conditions should consult their caregivers first before using the product
RapidCell Flexoprin Review – The Conclusion
Rapidcell Flexoprin has its own advantages and disadvantages. Rapid therapy doesn’t provide any scientific research to back-up their claims. The research we found on some of the ingredients does little to improve consumer confidence in Flexoprin. The lack of positive customer reviews doesn’t improve the situation either. If anything, it makes customers more sceptical. It is therefore highly recommended that you try joint supplements with proven ingredients and better consumer ratings.