What is Purica Recovery?
Recovery is a joint care product that contains all natural ingredients that promise to support your joints and fight inflammation effectively.
- What is Purica Recovery?
- What is the Company Behind Purica Recovery?
- What are the Ingredients Used in Purica Recovery?
- How Does Purica Recovery Extra Strength Work?
- What are the Pros of Purica Recovery?
- What are the Cons of Purica Recovery?
- Directions for Use
- What Research has been done?
- How Long Does It Take To See The Result?
- Purica Recovery Review – The Conclusion
- Our Top Joint Pain Relief Products
What is the Company Behind Recovery?
Recovery us manufactured by a Canadian company known as Purica.
What are the Ingredients Used in Recovery?
Recovery has several different ingredients, but only two can be said to promote joints.
- MSM – Is an all-natural source of organic sulphur with anti-inflammation qualities. It plays a significant role in the supply of sulphur, an essential ingredient in the generation of connective tissue. MSM is believed to reduce pain and fight joint inflammation.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Is responsible for the product of synovial fluid. This is the fluid found in joints and promotes joint lubrication thus reducing friction.
Other ingredients are; Nutricol, glucosamine hydrochloride, vitamin C, betaine, elemental magnesium and vitamin E.
How Does Purica Recovery Extra Strength Work?
Recovery works by promoting joint lubrication and inhibiting agents that cause joint inflammation. Both inflammation and friction are the two major causes of joint pains and joint regeneration. This product can prove to be effective if it indeed tackles these problems.
What are the Pros of Purica Recovery?
- Doesn’t contain shellfish
- It is suitable for people who don’t love pills
What are the Cons of Purica Recovery?
- Lacks glucosamine and chondroitin
- The product is expensive when compared to alternatives
- It may cause side effects
Directions for Use
The recommended dosage is taking two to three concentrated teaspoons of Recovery for the first two weeks and reduces the dosage as the situation improves.
What Research has been done?
Purica has not published the results of any research they have done on the product. For this reason, we assume that they have not conducted any form of scientific research. They, however, claim that the product has undergone strict scientific research. In fact, they say that it is the fruit of “years of scientific research and testing”.
Is Recovery Effective?
Recovery cannot be termed as effective since the turnaround time is not convenient. Besides, it lacks essential ingredients that are used in joint, muscles and bone care. We expected Purica to add more minerals and vitamins to make Recovery more efficient and competitive.
Is Recovery Right For You?
First, it is important to note that Purica Recovery doesn’t treat or cure any joint disease. Recovery is just a supplement meant to help you maintain the proper functioning and conditioning of joints. If you are suffering from severe joint illness, it is highly recommended that you seek help elsewhere. Recovery is only useful in mild cases of joint pain.
What Should I Expect When Taking Recovery?
The product contains all natural ingredients. Based on the ingredients, you should expect improved joint mobility and less cracking within the joints. According to the manufacturers, you should expect reduced joint pain within the first seven days.
Will Purica Recovery Extra Strength Show Results?
Yes and No. Yes, because some users have reported positive results within the first month of usage. Although more than 60% say, it took longer than six weeks to record any positive results. Only 2% of the consumers we reviewed experienced positive results within the first one week.
No, because from a scientific analysis of the content reveals that the ingredients and the product, in general, may not be potent enough to guarantee a positive result at a reasonable time frame. Based on user reviews, more than half of the users did not record any positive results after the first bottle!
How Long Does It Take To See The Result?
When it comes to alleviating pain, time is of the essence. We expect a product that quickly tackles the pain and hopefully eradicates the pain causing agent.
Well, Purica Recovery is marketed as a joint pain alleviating supplement but its working formula doesn’t seem keen on this fact.
The product takes anything between four weeks to six months to show any positive results. Users who are looking for faster turnaround might be disappointed.
However, different bodies respond differently to the same medication so don’t be surprised if you fall within the one-week bracket.
- Consult your care provider if you are either pregnant or breastfeeding. The ingredients in this supplement are not to be used with infants.
- This product has not undergone any clinical trials and thus it cannot be clear on the interactions and side effects associated with this product. It is also hard to conclude on the effectiveness of this product without relying on the crucial scientific data gotten from the scientific undertaking.
- This cannot be and should not be used as a replacement to prescription medication. The supplement doesn’t treat or heal any diseases or ailment. It should be strictly used for rehabilitation purposes only.
- Don’t buy Recovery the seal is broken or tampered with. Using counterfeit health products can be dangerous and in some cases fatal.
Purica Recovery Review – The Conclusion
The hardest part of being a consumer is settling for the best from a pool of equally competitive products. But when it comes to supplements and vitamins, you can just make a decision from mere looks.
Purica Recovery joint supplement appears to be manufactured by a reputable brand that has made numerous supplements and vitamins. However, the product seems to have some major flaws in terms of effectiveness and turnaround time.
Majority of the consumers are concerned that the product is slow acting. When it comes to pain relief, you can’t afford to wait any longer. You want a product that works in near instance. Purica recovery cannot guarantee this since the average turnaround time, according to the user reviews, is six weeks!
When it comes to the website, they have done a pretty decent job but the website still lacks in information. Most notable is the lack of a FAQs page and a customer review page. The site also lacks documentation of any clinical trials if at all they have conducted a clinical trial.