What is ProOmega Joint Xtra?
ProOmega Joint Xtra is a natural dietary supplement that is marketed and sold to be used by people who are rehabilitating from damaged joints. The cause of the damaged can either be due to injury, disease, old age or poor nutrition. The manufacturer describes this product as a holistic remedy to aching joints. The product promises to;
- Soothe sore and aching muscles
- Restore joint mobility
- Lubricate joints
- Inhibit inflammation causing agents
- Restore optimal joint functioning and health
ProOmega Joint Xtra is available in a 90 soft gel capsule form that will last you an average of 30 days. It can be readily bought over the counter without a prescription.
What is the Company Behind ProOmega Joint Xtra?
ProOmega Joint Xtra is an all-natural supplement that is sold for the care and protection of joints. According to the producers, ProOmega Joint Xtra uses carefully selected and well-researched ingredients that have undergone several levels of quality assurance checks.
On the official website, they claim that everything that goes into this product is tested by third parties to ensure that it meets international standards for safety, purity, and standards. The company behind ProOmega Joint Xtra is Nordic Naturals. The company has been in the field of supplement and vitamin making for years and given their experience, it is a safe bet to assume that they have learned a lot from the industry.
What are the Ingredients Used in ProOmega Joint Xtra?
- Glucosamine Sulfate – This is perhaps one of the most sort after joint care ingredient. Research suggests that it plays a central role in the repair and regeneration of worn out cartilage.
- UC-II® Natural Collagen Concentrate – Collagen is an important composition in the support structure of the body. It only forms the backbone of the entire structure, but it ensures the structural integrity of the support mechanism in the body.
- Undenatured Type II Collagen – Just like the natural collagen concentrate mentioned above, this collagen type is important in ensuring structural integrity.
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) – This is one of the Omega 3 fatty acids that are popular in joint care. They are mainly found in fish oils. The study shows that these omega 3 fatty acids have a better and more effective formula for dealing with joint related issues.
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) – This is the second fatty acid used in this product and like the latter, it has been proven to be very effective in fighting joint-related complications.
- ProOmega Joint Xtra is made from all natural ingredients that are known to be safe and effective.
- The product has been subjected to numerous safety and quality checks to guarantee safety.
- The manufacturer’s website is easy to understand despite lacking critical information.
- ProOmega Joint Xtra is costly when compared to other omega 3 fatty acids based products.
- To purchase from the official website requires you to log in.
- The website is not as informative as we were expecting.
What are the Pros of ProOmega Joint Xtra?
What are the Cons of ProOmega Joint Xtra?
ProOmega Joint Xtra Dosage Instruction
The recommended dosage is taking three caps a day. You can divide the dosage into three separate servings; one in the morning, one during lunch and the other one in the evening. In case you were given this product by your caregiver, ignore this dosage instruction.
Is ProOmega Joint Xtra a Scam?
ProOmega Joint Xtra is not a scam. The producers have gone a long way to ensure high quality standards in the manufacture of this product. All the same, its effectiveness and safety is only limited in instances where the product is used as recommended.
ProOmega Joint Xtra Review – The Conclusion
ProOmega Joint Xtra looks like a brilliant product on paper. The producers are very keen to ensure the highest standards in the production process. The choice of ingredients is incredible. There are few products in the market that combine omega 3 fatty acids with glucose and this makes product rather unique. Another thing that is unique is its price tag. For its price, you can buy a month’s supply of similar products that we have previously reviewed.