Priority One P.R.F overview
Priority One P.R.F is an all-natural pain relieve formula that is taunted to be approved to calm nerves and relieve pain. The producers claim that Priority One P.R.F is safe to use and effective. It can be readily bought over the counter without a prescription. The official website sells the product for $34. However, the producers sell it using third party sites.
What is Priority One P.R.F and what company is behind Priority One P.R.F?
Priority One P.R.F is a pain relief formula that is designed to relieve pain and promote relaxation. According to the producers, this product has been made using carefully selected ingredients that are known to be safe. The product is advertised for; chronic pain, joint injuries, migraines and muscle pains. The product is a trademark product for a company called Priority One Nutrients. According to the official website, this company has been in existence since 1980.
Priority One P.R.F. Ingredients
- Vitamin B1— believed to help improve the immune system and promote nutrients synthesis
- White Willow – White willow is a tree that was popular in ancient Asian medicine. The bark of this tree contains an active chemical called salicin. This chemical is said to be similar to aspirin. It is used to fight joint pain and inflammation
- Niacinamide— Promotes blood circulation in to the joints and fights problems such as dizziness and joint pain
- Magnesium Salicylate— Research suggests that it has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties that may help relieve mild and moderate muscle pains, headaches and joint pain.
- Valerian root‚ Passiflora‚ Hops‚ and Skullcap — these are natural herbs that are known to reduce anxiety. They have been used traditionally to relieve tension and encourage relaxation
- DLPA (DL-Phenylalamine)— This is an amino acid with the power to boost the mood and it is also believed to have analgesic properties.
How Priority One P.R.F. Works?
Priority One P.R.F. is a pain relief formula that targets chronic pain related to injuries, muscle pains, anxiety, stress and sleeping disorders. In order to achieve this, the product contains carefully selected amino acids, vitamins, minerals and some herbal extracts that are known to alleviate stress, muscle aches, anxiety joint pain etc. this product cannot be described as a fast relief product. All the same, when we analyse its working formula carefully, it will be easy to see that it is better than the NSAIDs we are used to.
Priority One P.R.F. Pros
- This product is fortified with Minerals and Vitamins
- It is made with all natural ingredients that are safe to use
- It can be used by both adults and children
Priority One P.R.F. cons
- This product may Interact with other Medications
- This product is not designed to address the underlying causes of pain
- There is no return policy that comes with the product
Priority One P.R.F. Dosage and Instructions
Adults can take between one to three tablets daily depending on the need. All the same, You are not supposed to take more than six tablets daily. For children, you should take only as directed by your caregiver. This product may interact with other medications.
Priority One P.R.F. Possible Side Effects
Priority One P.R.F. is relatively safe. There are no severe side effects that are associated with this product. All the same, it is not all systems go. Priority One P.R.F. can interact with some medications. Consult your caregiver before taking this product. Children suffering from fevers and persons suffering from gastric upsets and ulcers should be very careful when taking this product. Also, women who are breastfeeding or pregnant should avoid taking this supplement. In case the symptoms persist, you should seek professional advice immediately.
Is Priority One P.R.F a Scam?
No. Priority One P.R.F is not a scam. This product is well researched to ensure safety and effectiveness. All the same, you should use this product as directed and for the intended purposes. This product may show varying results depending on the user.
Priority One P.R.F is a natural product that is designed to offer pain relief without the side effects associated with other products such as NSAIDs and aspirin. The producers have done a good job to ensure that that the product is safe and effective to use. The downside of Priority One P.R.F is the sad reality that it interacts with some medications. This makes it a not-over-the-counter product as the producers claim.
Top Joint Pain Relief Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."