Patriot Flex Overview
Patriot Flex is a topical product that is touted to be made using all natural ingredients that have been sourced from Europe and Asia. The producers claim that it uses traditional ingredients that have been proven on a modern setup. The product is sold in oil form in a 4.5 Mg bottle that can be purchased over the internet without the need of a prescription.
What is Patriot Flex?
Patriot Flex is a product that is designed to deal with pain by stopping the pain signals from being transferred to the brain. According to the manufacturer, Patriot Flex has a special “pain switch” that once triggered, it stops the body from sending pain messages through the nerves to the brain for interpretation. This product has been designed in an easy to use roll on bottle that massages the affected area as you apply.
What is the Company Behind Patriot Flex?
The producers of this products are known as Patriot Health Alliance LLC. This is a company that is based in the USA. The claim to provide natural remedies to everyday problems. On their website, they claim that they use part of the proceeds to help active Military persons all over the USA.
What are the ingredients used in Patriot Flex?
Clove Oil – this is a natural ingredient that was first used by dentist to soothe toothaches and reduce pain during dental procedures. It has also been used topically to help relieve pain joints and muscles.
What are the Advantages of Patriot Flex?
- This product claims to use only natural ingredients that are known to be safe and effective in the fight against joint and muscle pain.
- The product is manufactured in the USA. And if the claims made by the producer is true, some proceedings from the sale of this product goes to helping the United States Marine to maintain peace worldwide
- This product can be used repeatedly without the fear of addiction and can be used hand in hand with other supplements to ensure an all rounded protection
- The producers claim to have a money back guarantee if this product doesn’t work.
What are the Disadvantages of Patriot Flex?
- The claims made by the manufacturer on the official website are unverifiable. There is no supporting document both on the page and on the internet to back most of the claims
- The official website is poorly done. It is very hard to find information since it is only one long page.
- There are no clinical trials published on the product
- This product might not be safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Patriot Flex Review – Does it Actually Work?
Patriot Flex is a product who’s designed is evident that it is not meant to treat any known condition. In fact the manufacturer has issued the same warning. Since this product is based on a blend of traditionally used ingredients, there is hope that it can actually have some health benefits although not as pronounced as the manufacturer may want you to think. Nevertheless, inspecting the individual ingredients and their track record gives users some hope that this product works. Whereas, this hope cannot be backed by positive reviews on any other website outside the official website, this product can be said to help the overall health of the body based on the ingredients used.
What are the Possible Side Effects of Patriot Flex?
The producer claims that this product is made from only natural ingredients without any added artificial filler. Whereas this might be true, it is very hard to verify the statement. Nonetheless, the product is touted to be safe for everyone to use. All the same, care is advised for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding since it has not been evaluated on them. Take this product with precaution if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Patriot Flex review – The Conclusion
Patriot Flex is a product that has some well-known ingredients that have been used in ancient Chinese medicine. The ingredients are well known work and there is no doubt about their safety. We are however not happy with how the producers have presented this product. Their website is shoddy at the very least and the marketing method will rival a pyramid scheme. We don’t have much problem with the product itself but the manner in which the producers have handled the product.