OxyRub is a topical analgesic cream that is taunted to offer temporary relief to aching joints and sore muscles. According to the manufacturer, the product has been recommended to be used by people with arthritis and persons who are suffering from other joint related complications such backaches, strains and bruises. According to the manufacturer, this product has been used successfully by athletes and other people that are actively engaged in physical activities. OxyRub is available over the counter without any prescription needed. This means that you can buy this product cheaply on the internet.
What is OxyRub and what is the company behind OxyRub?
OxyRub is a topical analgesic that that has been used successfully for the care rehabilitation of joints. According to the manufacturer, this is possible since OxyRub contains ingredients that not only relieves pain in the joint but also promotes joint functioning. The product is available over the counter without any subscription. It has been made in such a way that it can be used with other products that have the same end goal. According to the official website, OxyRub works quickly in what is described as “near instant” action. This product is manufactured by Dr.Pergolizzi’s. Although they have not stated their office location, we know that the product has been vetted by GNC given that GNC carries this product in most of their branches.
What are the ingredients used in this product?
The active ingredients in OxyRub are;
- Eucalyptus oil – this is a popular ingredient in the joint care circles. It is mainly administered topically and it is believed to help intercept pain signals from aching joints before they reach the brain.
- Methanol: despite being used as a solvent, methanol is responsible for the cool soothing sensation we feel after theTopical Cream has been applied.
- Glycerine – this is very common especially in baby care. When rubbed on to the skin, it is believe to activate the skin pores besides causing a warm sensation on the skin.
- Other ingredients are; C13-14 Isoparaffin, Bitter Orange Oil, Caprylhydroxomic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Oxidized Corn Oil, Laureth-7, Polyacrylamide (1000 MW), Polysorbate 20 and Water.
How does OxyRub work?
OxyRubworks by attacking the root source of the joint pain itself. It contains incredible oils such as eucalyptus oil which are known for reducing inflammation and relaxing muscles. Independent research also indicates that bitter orange also reduces pain. Another ingredient is captylyl glycol which nourishes and repairs the cartilage cells. Besides that, other ingredients act as anti-oxidant agents and stimulate increased flow of blood in the joints.
Advantages of OxyRub
- It is made using natural ingredients
- It can be bought over the counter without a prescription
- It doesn’t contain added fillers and artificial additives
Disadvantages of OxyRub
- The manufacturer doesn’t give a money back guarantee
- The official office and physical location of the manufacturer is unknown
- Some of the claims made on the official website has no scientific backing.
How should you use OxyRub?
OxyRub is applied directly on the affected region. To prepare the region for application, carefully clean this area with warm soapy water. Scoop some OxyRub from the tube and massage gently for two minutes. Allow the product to stay on the skin for fifteen minutes before wiping out. The manufacturer warns against using this product on broken skin since it can cause skin irritation and skin reddening.
Is OxyRub safe to use? DoesOxyRub have any side effects?
OxyRub is gentle to your skin. It doesn’t have any side effects. All the same, the users of this product are advised not to apply OxyRub on broken skin. OxyRub can cause irritation when it gets into contact with the nose, mouth and eyes. Rinse with cold water in case of contact and seek help if pain persists.
OxyRub is a promising product for those people who want to have instant relief to joint aches and sore muscles. All the same, there is a lot that is still needed to be done to make the product competitive. There is more room for improvement. In the meantime, you can check some of the other products we have reviewed that we believe will give OxyRub a run for their money.
Top Joint Pain Relief Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."