OHCO Flow Overview
OHCO Flow is marketed as a pain relief supplement that is taunted to help relieve pain in the upper part of the body. The manufacturer particularly points out the elbow, upper back, shoulders, fingers and jaws. OHCO Flow is taunted to help eliminate tension and stiff muscles besides increasing flexibility and mobility. The all natural product has been taunted to speed recovery from injury and surgery, promote blood circulation and improve overall nourishment in the body.
OHCO Flow is available for purchase over the counter without a prescription. This means that you can readily buy it over the counter for a discounted price. If you choose to buy it from the official store, you will part with $3.99 for the 10 capsules trial pack, $16.99 for the 60 capsules month supple and $29.99 for the 120 capsule jumbo pack.
What is OHCO Flow and what is the company behind OHCO Flow?
OHCO Flow is a dietary supplement that is taunted to help improve the proper functioning of joints and muscles. According to the producer, the product is made of natural ingredients that have been subjected to numerous clinical studies to ascertain effectiveness and safety. This product is recommended to users who are looking to have a healthy joint life. It has been successfully deployed to promote quick recovery and improve quality of life to people who are suffering from arthritis or recovering from surgery.
According to the official website, OHCO Flow is a product of Oriental Herb Company. This is accompany that is based and registered in Lafayette, Colorado. According to them, they have been operational since 1994. Since then, they have been offering herbal remedies that are safe and naturally proven to work.
What are the ingredients used in OHCO Flow?
- Pueraria root extract – Study has shown that it is good for regulating blood pressure levels in humans. Correct blood pressure levels are critical for both pain fighting and vein health.
- Licorice root extract – This is a power anti-inflammation extract that has been shown to improve the speed of recovery and minimize the effects of inflammation.
- Ginger root extract – It was originally used as a food extract. It is a strong anti-inflammation agent and has anti-oxidation properties.
Other ingredients include: Cassia (Bark), Dong Quai (Root), Poria (Fruiting Body), White Peony (Root), Peach (Seed), Tree Peony (Root Bark), Sichuan Lovage (Root), Rehmannia (Root), Atractylodes (Root), Tangerine (Aged Peel), Chinese Clematis (Root), Notopterygium (Root), Large Leaf Gentian (Root), Siler (Root), Stephania (Root), Achyranthes (Root), Fragrant Angelica (Root).
What are the Advantages of OHCO Flow
- It is made from all natural ingredients that are considered safe and effective in the fight against inflammation
- This product can be bought over the counter without a prescription
- Apart from improving the joint functioning, OHCO Flow will also help in blood flow and reducing stress.
- It comes in both capsule and powder form.
The Cons of OHCO Flow
- The product doesn’t come with a money back guarantee
- The trial product they give is paid for. In fact, it is more expensive per capsule than the real thing
- The producers’ website is lacking some critical information.
What is the recommended dosage of using OHCO Flow?
The recommended dosage is two capsules daily with water. All the same, if you got this product from your caregiver, disregard this dosage information and follow what your caregiver recommended. This product might not be safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women. Consult your caregiver if you are pregnant and breastfeeding.
Are there any side effects of taking OHCO Flow?
There are no reported side effects of taking OHCO Flow. All the same, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients used above, you should avoid taking this product. In the case of severe side effects, consult your caregiver immediately. Do not use this product on persons under the age of 18 years old.
OHCO Flow is an excellent product with an excellent list of ingredients. It is surely going to help a lot of patients who are recovering from joint injury. All the same, we feel that the producers could have done a better job. At the very least, they could have added mineral and vitamin fortification. We have reviewed equally affordable products that are better in terms of effectiveness than OHCO Flow. Feel free to explore some of our featured joint care products.