Nutranol RX is a dietary supplement that is taunted as quick and effective in joint maintenance and pain killing abilities. According to the manufacturer, this product is made using fast acting ingredients that swing into action as soon as they are ingested. The product is marketed to offer fast and effective relief from muscle soreness, joint pain and stiffness and optimal joint functioning. Nutranol RX is sold in a 30-day supply bottle that packs 30 Nutranol RX capsules.
How much does Nutranol RX Cost?
The official merchant store sell the 30-day supply for $27.95. when you decide to buy multiple products the rates are as follows; 2-3 bottles for $24.97 per bottle; 4-5 cost $23.72 per bottle and all orders that are 6 and above will cost you $21.65 per bottle. The official store offers free shipping for orders that are $65 and above. The cost of this product will vary when bought outside the official merchant store.
What does the Manufacturer of Nutranol RX claim?
The manufacturer makes several claims, some which we could not verify due to legal hurdles and lack of information, about the capabilities of this of product. The most prolific one is perhaps the claim that this product uses a form of boswelia that is readily and quickly absorbed into the body for fast response. Boswellia is a renowned and popular ingredient in the joint care circles. The manufacturer says that Nutranol RX functions by equipping the body with necessary nutrients to ensure that the body can maintain the joints in-house without the need of taking supplements. The science behind this product revolves around the provision of nutrients to the immune system to guarantee protection. The choice of ingredients used in Nutranol RX is described by the people behind it as a “carefully articulated and highly researched” process.
Who Produces Nutranol RX
Nutranol RX is produced and marketed worldwide by Best Life Herbals. This is a company that is based in the United States (Salt City) and is known for the production of several nutrients that; promote beauty, enhance sleeping and digestions, boost brains etc.
What Ingredients are in Nutranol RX?
According to the official website, Nutranol RX contains over 12 ingredients. However, they only list the following few ingredients;
- Bromelain – Bromelain has been used over time due to its pain killing abilities that are close to those of aspirin. Bromelain is also believed to have anti-inflammation properties.
- White willow – White willow is used in this product due to its powerful anti-inflammation properties.
- Ginger – Ginger is used due to its powerful anti-inflammation qualities
- Curcumin – Curcumin fights joint pain by inhibiting inflammation and keeping the agents causing inflammation at bay.
- Green Lipped Mussel – This herbal extract is believed to have strong anti-inflammation properties. Recent research has also suggested that this supplement has pain killing effects too.
- Passion Flower extract – Passion flower has body relaxing effects and is believed to have anti-oxidation properties
- Glucosamine – Inarguably the king of joint care ingredients, Glucosamine is believed to repair worn out and damaged tissue and cartilage in our bodies. It comes in handy during old age and during arthritis rehabilitation.
- Turmeric – This is popularly known as a food spice but it is now used as a joint care ingredient due to its anti-inflammation qualities.
The Advantages of using Nutranol RX
- The official merchant store offers free shipping for orders that are more than $65 (more than 3 bottles)
- Reasonably priced
- Nutranol RX is made from natural ingredients
The Disadvantages of Nutranol RX
- There are no clinical studies done on Nutranol RX
- The producer has not listed all the ingredients on the official website or product label
How Effective is Nutranol RX?
Nutranol RX has not been subjected to any clinical trials and we cannot therefore scientifically comment on its effectiveness. However, all the ingredients used in this supplement has been subjected to several tests to prove their effectiveness and safety. Additionally, the ingredients have been used in ancient medicine to treat several conditions such as arthritis, gout, and sprains. Customers of this product have reported both positives and negatives of this product. Some customers have complained of stomach upsets when using this product. Nevertheless, the product has been taunted to be effective over a period of time.
Warnings and Precautions
- Nutranol RX contains white willow extract which is known to interact with anti-coagulant medications and blood thinners. Consult your caregiver if you are using blood thinners or anti-coagulants.
- Take directly as recommended. The recommended dosage is a capsule daily with lots of water or meals.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and moisture.
Nutranol RX is manufactured by a reputable company and we have no doubts about its effectiveness. It has some of the most renowned dietary supplements in the market (glucosamine, white willow etc.). Since the product lacks bone care ingredients, you might want to consider some of our products with calcium and boron.
Top Joint Pain Relief Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."