NutraCool is a supplement that is allegedly manufactured using 13 different herbal and other natural ingredients. The product is a muscle soothing topical cream that is applied directly on the muscles and are believed to help soothe sore muscles, sprains and strains to provide quick and effective relief. NutraCool is made to be a safe muscle relaxant that naturally calms sore muscles and provides relief to muscle aches. The product is made without using any fillers or toxic materials that may cause harm to the user. This product can be bought over the counter without the need for a prescription. The official website sells it for an average of;
- $29.95 per bottle for one bottle
- $28.95 per bottle for two bottles
- $27.95 per bottle for three bottles
What is NutraCool and which company is behind NutraCool?
Nutracool is an all-natural pain relief formula that was developed by a company known as Global Healing Centre Company. The company boasts that this product is made from safe ingredients and that it is free from any fillers and artificial additives. This makes the product to be allegedly safe and effective for use by all consumers. The manufacturer claim that the product was arrived at after fusing past knowledge with modern research and technology. This product has been recommended for various beneficial applications that will be discussed later.
- Camphor – it is believed to help numb nerve endings thereby stopping the transmission of pain. It is beneficial since it inhibits the release of chemicals that cause inflammation and pain sensations.
- Capsaicin – it is believed to lower the supply of P substance in the cells. The p substance is responsible of transmitting pain signals to the brain. It is also believed to provide a burning sensation that reduces pains.
- Grape fruit seed extract – it is used to relive muscle pain, muscular aches and reduce exhaustion. It also promotes blood circulation.
- Queen of the Prairie extract – Offers muscle and joint pain relief.
- Yucca extract – fortified with saponins that are believed to boost the body’s ability to produce cortisone. This is a chemical known to strengthen the anti-inflammatory response mechanism.
- Witch hazel – helps relieve pain during sprains and bruises. It is extracted from the back of the white willow plant and helps in soothing muscle soreness.
- Aloe Vera extract – inhibits the production of inflammation causing agents.
- Carbomer – provides and an emulsifying effect
How does NutraCool work?
NutraCool is designed around the idea that traumatized tissue resulting from extreme muscle stress can be relieved using natural ingredients that could contribute to the buildup of toxins that are already in the body. The healing power behind this product is as result of the careful combination of natural ingredients that have a long history of providing alternative treatment for sore muscles
- It is made using all natural ingredients that are safe and effective to use.
- Has a soothing effect on sore muscles
- This product can be bought over the counter without a prescription.
- The official website doesn’t state anything about a money back guarantee
- The product is not fortified with vitamins and minerals
- The official website lacks essential information
NutraCool Dosage Instructions
The recommended dosage is capsules a day. They can be taken as a single serving or as two separate servings. This product is manufactured for adult use only.
NutraCool Possible Side Effects
The producers claim to have conducted massive research to prove the effectiveness of NutraCool. Despite the fact that they have not posted the clinical trial findings, we can back them up since the product is made from all natural ingredients that have been tested over time and deemed safe to use.
Is NutraCool a Scam?
NutraCool is not a scam. It is made from natural ingredients that are safe to use. When used for the intended purpose, this product is effective.
NutraCool gives consumers a break from the mainstream ingredients such as glucosamine and chondroitin and in their place, it gives herbal solutions to the joint care problem. This product is a good alternative for people who are allergic to shellfish. All the same, there is more room for improvement especially in a field as competitive as the joint support industry. We have reviewed better and more effective joint support products.