What is Nu Joint?
Nu Joint is a dietary supplement that is designed to synergistically reduce joint pain and promote cartilage formation. The product is recommended to people who suffer from joint complications due to old age, arthritis and other joint related ailments. The product is touted to be made using all natural ingredients that have been proven safe and effective over the years. According to the producers, this product is effective in;
- Reducing joint pain and stopping pain from its root cause
- Promotes cartilage formation by nourishing the joints
- Eases joint movement through lubrication
- Promotes overall joint health
Nu Joint is readily available over the counter without a prescription. It can be bought for approximately $29.95. This price may vary from store to store depending on the trade policies and shipping costs.
What is the Company Behind Nu Joint?
Nu Joint is a dietary supplement that is designed to promote healthy joints and ease pain in the joints. The product was made to target people who suffer from joint ailments but it is today used for even for people who are healthy but involved in physical activities.
Nu Joint has been touted as effective in rehabilitating damaged and worn out cartilage given the fact that it packs some of the best ingredients in the industry. The product is manufactured by ECG Naturals a well known pharmaceutical company operating in both the United states and Canada.
What are the Ingredients Used in Nu Joint?
Nu Joint features two active ingredients that are well researched and tested to determine effectiveness and safety. These are;
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) – This is our natural source of sulphur. Sulphur is important in the formation of keratin. Keratin is a connective compound that promotes structure integrity in our connective tissues and areas such as nails and hair. MSM is also thought to promote the natural immune system.
- Collagen Type II – It is harvested from chicken cartilage and it provides some highly concentrated collagen. It decreases stiffness in muscles, and reduces inflammation not to forget promote cellular regeneration.
How does Nu Joint work?
Nu Joint is designed to restore our body’s ability to fight infections. All the same, its primary objective is to reduce joint pain by inhibiting pain causing agents. It achieves this by eradicating and getting rid of inflammation causing agents. Inflammation has been shown, after many independent researches, to be amongst the leading cause of joint pain in humans. Nu Joint is meant to be used continuously until a time when the body is able to sustain itself. Although there is no prescribed time period, it should be used for at least five weeks.
What are the Pros of Nu Joint?
- Nu Joint is made from natural ingredients that are well research and that have been successfully used for hundreds of years
- The product is available over the counter without any prescription
- Nu Joint is relatively affordable when compared to alternatives
What are the Cons of Nu Joint?s
- It conspicuously lacks essential minerals and vitamins.
- The turnaround time of Nu Joint is long
- The official website doesn’t give a money back guarantee
Nu Joint Dosage Information
The recommended dosage of Nu Joint is 6 capsules daily for the first one month. Thereafter you can reduce the dosage to three capsules daily. This means that one bottle will last you one month.
Is Nu Joint a scam?
Nu Joint is not a scam. It is made by a legal company that is licensed and registered in the USA.
Nu Joint Review – The Conclusion
Nu Joint is a brilliant product on paper. It features some well renowned ingredients that have been thoroughly researched and proven to be safe and effective. All the same, the producers left out some critical minerals that are known to promote healthy bones and joints. The recommended dosage is also very big when compared to other products we have reviewed.