Multiflex Excel Joint Supplement is marketed as a multi-herb joint care supplement that is rallied as one of the most effective joint supplement for the support and proper functioning of the joints. The manufacturer says it is the best in improving mobility, promoting joint flexibility and alleviating joint stiffness. According to the producers, all this is possible since the product halts the breaking down of joints and offers cushion to the joint area. The producers further taunts the product to address the underlying causes of pain in the joints. As a brand, MultiFlex is available in capsule form, powdered drink and cream forms. Although you can combine all three forms or use them individually, this product will focus more on the capsule form. The capsule are sold in a white bottle with blue label and contains sixty capsules.
What is Multiflex Excel and what does it do?
This product is advertised as an all-natural dietary supplement that provides a safe and sure way to tackle common joint support problems. This product promises to;
- Counter joint friction by cushioning and lubricating the joints
- Promote the regeneration of damaged and worn out joint tissue and cartilage
- Stop pain in the joint by addressing the root cause of the pain.
- Boswellia – This is an ancient Asian medicine that was also and is still used as a food supplement. Boswellia is believed to have pain killing abilities and is sometimes informally referred to as the herbal aspirin
- Willow Bark – Willow bark is a natural herb that has been used for thousands of years. Its use dates back to ancient Northern Hemisphere communities that used the back for its anti-inflammation properties
- Turmeric – Turmeric is a popular food additive that has medicinal properties. It is used in the rehabilitation of several conditions including jaundice, headaches, and liver problems amongst others. In Multiflex Excel Joint support it is used for its anti-inflammation properties.
- Ginger Root – The extract of the ginger root have strong anti-inflammatory effects. Some studies suggest that the extract also has pain killing properties
- Arnica – Arnica has been used since the 15th century to treat swollen, stiff and sore muscles. It is also believed to have pain killing properties
- The product is made from natural herbs
- Excel Nutritional is a reputable company
- The price is relatively affordable (approx. $19.99)
- Official website is confusing – There is a different company called Xcel Nutrition
- Always take Multiflex Excel as instructed
- Store this product in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Do not store the capsules outside the product container unless the container is compromised
- This product is not designed to be used by children
- Do not take MultiFlex Excel if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
In this light, this product is recommended for people who are actively engaged in sports and heavy physical activities. In fact, it is more of a sport supplement that a joint support supplement (in the light of arthritis support, gout etc.)
Who Manufactures Multiflex Excel?
Multiflex Excel Joint Supplement is manufactured and marketed by Excel Nutritionals. Excel Nutritionals is a USA based company that has become a household name in the field off sports supplements. According to their official website, the company has worn several achievement and milestone awards. They have more than 20 sports supplements in production today.
Ingredients found in Multiflex Excel
Multiflex Excel Joint supplement doesn’t fall short of ingredients. Five of the most active ingredients include;
How does multiflex Excel Work?
MultiFlex Excel Joint support works by addressing the two most common causes of joint discomfort and pain; inflammation and friction. By tackling inflammation, multiflex excel ensures that the joint is free from any swelling and soreness. The product contains strong anti-inflammation ingredients that have a reputation in the industry. On the other hand, Multiflex Excel promotes the regeneration of worn out tissue and cartilage by keeping the joints well nourished. This means that the joints don’t grind on each other. Overall, the product works well when it comes to fighting pain.
How should I use Multiflex Excel?
Excel Nutritionals recommend taking two capsules every day for your first two weeks. If you experience the healing benefits of the product, you can reduce the dosage to a single capsule daily. We highly recommend that you take Multifflex excel capsules with meals and with lots of water.
Pros and Cons of multiflex excel
Do’s and Don’ts
What conditions does Multiflex Excel Treat?
This product is not designed to treat any condition.
Although this product is marketed as a sports supplement, we cannot overlook the joint support benefits it offers. This product is ideal for vegetarians looking to have a better functioning joint free from pain and friction. All the same, more could be done on this product to make it competitive with some of the other products that we have reviewed.