Mt. Capra CapraFlex Overview
Mt. Capra CapraFlex is capsule that is sold over the counter in 270 capsule bottle. It is meant to reduce inflammation and promote the growth of health joints and muscles.
What is Mt. Capra Capraflex?
Mt. Capra CapraFlex is a bone and joint support supplement meant to help users with degrading joints. It has been said to contain ingredients that are research verified and time tried to boost joint health. It is recommended for people who are trying to recover from conditions such as arthritis and other joint associated conditions.
What Is The Company Behind Mt. Capra Capraflex?
This product is manufactured by a United States based company known as Mt. Capra. This is a company that is based and operates from Washington. It has several other support supplements and vitamins.
What Are The Ingredients Used In Mt. Capra Capraflex?
- Type II collagen – This is described as the basis of all articular and hyaline cartilage. Research suggests that it makes up half of all protein in our cartilage and up to 90% of collagen in articular cartilage. It is beneficial in the human body since it forms the basis of all support structure.
- Chondroitin – This is also commonly known as Chondroitin sulfate. Chondroitin is known to have beneficial effects when it comes to fighting aging and worn out cartilage. It has been successfully used in caring for patients with arthritis
- Glucosamine – this is an ingredient used in joint care since it promotes the formation of cartilage and aides in the repair of the same. It is extracted from shellfish and thus might not be good for people who are allergic.
What Are The Advantages of Mt. Capra Capraflex?
- It is safe to use for majority of the people and thus can be bought over the counter without a prescription
- It has ingredients known to support joint lubrication and deal with joint inflammation
- It can be taken hand in hand with other supplements
What Are the Disadvantages Of Mt. Capra Capraflex?
- It is conspicuously expensive for a product with such list of ingredients
- It needs to be used for extended periods of time to guarantee results
- It is not fortified with vitamins
Mt. Capra Capraflex Review – Does It Actually Work?
This product is advertised as bone and joint health product. It is supposed to support both the joints and also help joints recover quickly. The producers have been categorical that this product is not meant to heal or treat any known ailments and thus it should not be used for the same. When used as a support supplement, Mt. Capra CapraFlex has been said to help ease pain in the joints and making it a valuable addition to the cabinet of people with arthritis.
What Are The Potential Side Effects Of Mt. Capra Capraflex?
Mt. Capra CapraFlex is considered to be generally safe. It has not been shown to cause any harmful side effects in its users. All the same, the manufacturer recommends taking it with precaution if you are pregnant or if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. This product has not been evaluated on pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Mt. Capra Capraflex Review – User Reviews
-By william Richards on February 13, 2013
I have been taking this for aout 6 months now…when I had osteoarthritis in my R hip…and after my total hip replacement I have taken it for a couple months to help me recover from surgery…After an anterior lateral operation I was released from the Dr. at 4 weeks…2 months ahead of schedule. X rays showed complete bone growth around the implants and my muscles that had been cut were healed and I had great strength….the Dr. was amazed. He said I was equivalent to a patient 3 months post-op. It works for me!!!
-By Ben Shatto on April 27, 2014
I think this is the best recovery supplement and best glucosamine supplement available today. It is the only supplement I can use that I know for sure helps me heal and recover faster. I now use it during heavy training phases of my cycles to prevent injury. I’m recovering from a knee injury with several small meniscus tears. Physical therapy was effective but slow. I was a bit hesitant to try this but after all the reviews I decided to order….very surprised, my knee feels great. Started feeling a difference by week three.
Mt. Capra Capraflex Review – The Conclusion
Mt. Capra CapraFlex is marketed as a dietary supplement that is meant to help both joints and bones. We feel that it doesn’t really live to its promise since despite containing ingredients that helps joints, it contains little evidence to suggest that it does the same for bones. The producers should have added mineral fortification to guarantee bone support. All the same, this product performs well as a joint support.