Joint pain is commonly caused by damage to the joint structures which can result from trauma, heavy activities, and even just the everyday stress. Movexa is a supplement that claims to help repair damaged joints and cartilages in the body.
What Is Movexa?
Movexa is a dietary supplement that contains essential ingredients for joint and bone health. It helps in the repair process of damaged joints and cartilages in the body. It also help build strong bones and reduce the risk of bone damage. While other joint supplements only contain key building blocks for joint health, Movexa has additional ingredients that will not only enhance joint regeneration but will also ensure bone stability. This supplement claimed to produce the following benefits:
- It helps reduce joint pain and discomfort.
- It helps reduce joint stiffness.
- It improves joint flexibility.
- It strengthens the bones in the body.
- It reduces inflammation in the body especially in the joints.
- It supports regeneration of damaged joints, cartilages, and bones.
- It enhances a person’s stamina in performing activities since less joint and bone pain is involved.
Manufacturer of Movexa
This joint supplement is manufactured by Eden Formulations., a company based in Lawrenceville, Georgia
List of Ingredients
The active ingredients contained in Movexa are as follows:
- Glucosamine Sulfate – It is a naturally occurring amino acid in the body that is mostly found in connective tissues of the body, primarily in the joints and cartilages. It is an essential amino acid that is needed for the repair of damaged joints and cartilages. It also helps reduce joint pain and inflammation.
- Chondroitin Sulfate – It is also a naturally occurring substance in the body that is essential in the formation of new cartilages. It also inhibits the release of enzymes that cause damage to healthy cartilages. Chondroitin is usually partnered with glucosamine in order to effectively reduce joint pain and optimally support joint health.
- Boswellia Serrata – This herbal ingredient has long been known for its anti-inflammatory properties. The extract from this herb has been used for centuries to relieve inflammation and pain of the joints.
- Vitamin D3 – This vitamin is essential in the formation of strong bones. Supplying the body with ample amounts of Vitamin D3 also lessens pain associated with joint and bone diseases like osteoarthritis.
How Does Movexa Work?
Like other dietary supplements, Movexa works by supplying the body with essential nutrients that can support the repair process of damaged joints and cartilages. It contains key building blocks needed for joint repair and also to help them maintain their healthy stature. Along with joint health, Movexa also supports bone health since it contains Calcium L-Threonate and Vitamin D3, thus formation of stronger bones is ensured. Joint swelling and stiffness on the other hand is addressed by the other ingredients that have anti-inflammatory properties.
Advantages of Using Movexa
- Could support optimum joint and cartilage health
- May help in the formation of stronger bones in the body.
- Might help increase bone health
- May boost mobility and elasticity
Disadvantages of Using Movexa
- Its glucosamine is sourced from crustaceans thus making the product unsafe for people with shellfish allergy.
- It can increase the bleeding risk of a person taking blood thinners.
Directions for Use
According to the manufacturer’s instruction, it is recommended to take one capsule each day,
What Research Has Been Done?
There were no published researches or clinical trials to validate the effectiveness of Movexa in supporting optimum joint health and reducing joint pains.
Is It Effective?
There are no tangible proof that Movexa is effective in reducing joint pain, inflammation, and swelling. It is also not proven that this supplement can indeed support optimum joint, muscle, and bone health.
Is It Right For You?
This product is NOT suitable for you for the following reasons:
- If you are pregnant or giving breastfeed.
- If you have been diagnosed with any medical condition and is currently undergoing any form of treatment.
- If you are taking blood thinners like Heparin, Warfarin, Aspirin, and similar medications.
- If you are scheduled for surgery or any invasive products that can cause bleeding.
- If you have high regard for your safety since this supplement is not FDA approved.
- If you have allergy to shellfish.
What Should I Expect When Taking Movexa?
The manufacturer claims that taking Movexa will reduce joint pain, inflammation, and stiffness. However one should not expect these results to be seen in the immediate phase of taking the supplement because it might even take months before you experience the product’s fullest potential.
Will Movexa Show Results?
As mentioned, there is no proof that Movexa can give the benefits that it claims it can produce. While some people found this supplement to be effective, it cannot be considered to be effective for all people. The results will vary on the severity of symptoms and how well the body responds to the nutrients Movexa contains.
How Long Does It Take To See The Result?
The manufacturer did not mention any specific period when the results can be initially felt.
- Do not take this supplement if you have known allergy to shellfish.
- If you are currently taking other supplements or medications, consult your doctor first prior to taking this product.
- Follow the recommended dosage as instructed by the manufacturer.
Movexa might seem to be an excellent product but upon taking a quick review, it will show that it only contains the basic ingredients that are commonly contained in other joint supplements. It does not contain any proprietary blend that has been proven to be effective in reducing joint pain and supporting joint health.
However, there are better options available in the market which might offer similar or perhaps more benefits than this product. Explore them online as well as offline before buying this product.