What is MobilenMB?
MobilenMB is a clinically tested joint pain relief supplement and a key to restoring joints to their optimum health. According to the manufacturer, MobilenMB joint supplement contains a propriety blend of natural ingredients that will go past soothing your joint pain to actually eradicating the source of this pain and naturally restore and hydrate the damage parts of the joints from the inside. The official website puts the turnaround time at one week with a 70% reduction in pain, improved flexibility and improved stamina. MobilenMB is taunted to:
- Offer up to 70% decrease in joint pain
- Improved flexibility, increased range of motion and overall joint practicality
- Improved overall body health and well-being
- Enhanced physical activity like playing, dancing, walking, etc
- The persistent aching
- Joint Stiffness caused by ailing joints
- Joint Immobility
- Cracking joints caused by friction between the joints
- Chronic joint pain
Manufacturer of MobilenMB
Little is known about the manufacturers of MobilenMB. But from the packaging, the supplement is manufactured by a company that goes by the same name. We called the number given on the website several times (during working hours) but it went unanswered.
List of Ingredients & Their Purpose
The official website and the packaging don’t contain the list of ingredients. We would want to believe that the product contains trademark ingredients that are however not mentioned. However, from the packaging, and from the taste of MobilenMB, it contains eggshells.
Egg Shells Membrane – It is extracted from the shells of chicken eggs. It is the clear lining of the eggshell that is visible when you peel off a boiled egg. The Membrane is made up of fibrous proteins e.g. Collagen type II. Scientific analysis have also found traces of glycosaminoglycans, such as chondroitin sulfate and hexosamines such as glucosamine. Eggshell membrane may also contain and sialic acid.
How does MobilenMB Work?
Eggshell Membrane contains glucosamine, chondroitin and traces of HA. We believe that MobilenMb supplement takes a preventive route in tackling joint complication. The ingredients in use have different advantages when it comes to joint care. For example;
HA forms a fundamental building-block of synovial fluid. Synovial fluid helps maintain our joint lubrication. Lack of lubrication is one cause of joint pains. It is the main reason our joints crack and pain when we try to move them. A well lubricated is mobile and glides smoothly and comfortably.
Glucosamine is believed to form the building blocks of tendons and ligaments. It occurs naturally in our bodies but degenerates as we age or when we are attacked by arthritis. Lack of Glucosamine means we have weak tendons and ligaments.
Chondroitin is used hand in hand with glucosamine. Chondroitin is made when two or more glucosamine molecules are joined together. It provides the necessary cushion that our joints need.
- MobilenMB offers a money back guarantee of up to one year after purchase
- Contains natural ingredients that have little or no side effects to most people
- Contains Glucosamine and Chondroitin sulphate that are veterans in the field
- The official website if just one page. It lacks an FAQ page, User review section, About us, Warnings, etc.
- The manufacturer doesn’t give a recommended “Direction of Use.”
- The ingredients in MobilenMB are not in the public domain.
- No research exists on the healing capabilities of the product.
What Research has been done?
The official website uses terms like “clinically proven” and “scientifically tested” but there are no documents to prove this. After searching several medical libraries, we can conclude that there are no clinical trials conducted on the product. However, scientific studies have been conducted to determine the effectiveness of egg shell membrane in joint care. Eggshell membranes have the capability to strengthen and lubricate our joints.
- If you are suffering from any terminal illness, or taking other medications it is highly recommended that you avoid taking this supplement. The full list of ingredients is unknown and thus it is very difficult to discern the interactions or side effects.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding, please consult your care-giver.
- The product should only be taken by adults between the age of 18-64 years unless under the guidance of a professional.
As much as you would want to highlight the positives of this supplement, you will always run short. To begin with, the manufacture of this product looks like they gave up on the product. The official website is just big wallpaper with pictures of the product. The site lacks essential information like;
- The full list of ingredients
- The clinical trials
- The directions of use
- The side effects
Although the manufacturers claim that the product works within seven days, Users of the product think otherwise. Most customers of this product did not report the “over 70% improvement” the producers taunt the supplement can offer within the first seven days. This product seems to be in the infancy stage, and a lot needs to be done to make the supplement effective and competitive in an already flooded market. I believe they are better joint supplements than MobilenMB.
Top Joint Pain Relief Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."