Mobicosa Capsules Overview
Mobicosa Capsules are natural capsules that are designed to help in joint protection and joint care. According to the producers, Mobicosa Capsules are formulated using natural ingredients that are believed to be safe and effective in the lubrication and nourishing of joints. The products are mainly designed for use by people who are aging since it restores the body’s ability to take care of aging joints. The most rampant challenge with aging joints is poor lubrication and inflammation. Mobicosa Capsules promise to take care of both of these challenges restoring the joints to full functionality in a matter of weeks.
What is Mobicosa Capsules and what is the company behind Mobicosa Capsules?
Mobicosa Capsules is sold and marketed as a dietary support supplement that is known to alleviate some of the common joint issues especially in aging people. The manufacture claims that this product will;
- Restore damaged and worn out cartilage by equipping the body with the necessary nutrients to fight the agents that cause the degeneration of cartilage.
- Lubricates dry joints by attracting water into the joints thus improving ease of movement and reducing pain caused by friction in the joints.
- Stops the agents of inflammation from the root
- Improves the overall body health.
The product is manufactured by a company known as Natural health. The company is registered in the New Zealand but it ships worldwide.
What are the Ingredients Used in Mobicosa Capsules?
- Green lipped Mussel – this is a type mussel that is native to New Zealand. It has been used in several dietary supplement due to its rich anti-inflammation qualities. It is believed to contain other minerals that are beneficial in joint care.
- Omega 3 fatty acids – Omegaa 3 fatty acids are a class of fatty acids that are widely used in joint care and in other supplements. There are popular due to their ability to nourish the body, lubricate the body and inhibit inflammation causing proteins.
- Minerals – according to the manufacturer, Mobicosa Capsules contains the following minerals: Boron, calcium, copper, chromium, iodine, iron, manganese, magnesium, potassium, phostphorus, sodium, sulphur, selenium, taurine, zinc,
- Vitamins – Vitamins: A, D, E, 82, 83, B6, B12 and vitamin C
How does this product work?
Mobicosa Capsules is not designed to work overnight. It is a joint care product that is designed to be taken regularly for extended periods of time. Mobicosa Capsules is equipped with vitamins and minerals that are known to promote the body’s ability to restore proper joint functioning. Besides the nutritional support, Mobicosa Capsules contains active ingredients (green lipped mussel and omega 3 fatty acids) that act directly to help restore degenerated and worn out joints.
What are the Pros of Mobicosa Capsules?
- The product is made from all natural ingredients that are known to be safe
- The company behind the product is well established in New Zealand.
- The official website is well detailed on the ingredients and other consumer information
What are the Cons of using Mobicosa Capsules?
- The product label does not contain the full list of ingredients
- The average daily dosage is too high
What are the Dosage Instructions of using Mobicosa Capsules?
The recommended dosage is four pills a day. The producers recommend that you increase or decrease the dosage as necessary. If you got this product from your caregiver, I highly recommend that you take as directed.
Are there any side effects that are associated with Mobicosa Capsules?
There are no side effects that are associated with Mobicosa Capsules. All the same, this doesn’t mean that you will not experience undesirable side effects while using this product. In case you experience undesirable effects, you should stop taking this product immediately. Seek professional help in cases of severe side effects.
Is Mobicosa Capsules a Scam?
No this product is not a scam. It has been made by a reputable company registered in the New Zealand. However, Mobicosa Capsules this statement is limited to correct usage of the product and for the intended purpose only. This product is not recommended for people who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Mobicosa Capsules is a natural supplement that is made from natural products and reinforced with vitamins and minerals. It is surely a promising product only that the daily dosage is too huge to be comfortable and not to mention the long periods that you should take this product.
Top Joint Pain Relief Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."