Lubriflex is an over-the-counter joint health supplement that claims to improve joint function by boosting lubrication. The “triple action” formula combines Glucosamine, with an antioxidant compound called Uniflex and a lubricant named Joint Fluid. Some results of clinical trials supporting claims of product effectiveness are listed on the Lubriflex website. However, there are no testimonials from satisfied customers present.
Lubriflex cannot be purchased directly from the manufacturer, a company named Schiff Vitamins. A store finder is provided on the Schiff Vitamin website to allow consumers to locate retailers nearby that carry Lubriflex. Complete manufacturer contact information is available for customers with questions or concerns. There is does not appear to be a money back guarantee offered with Lubriflex purchases.
Lubriflex – Facts
Lubriflex purports to be an all-natural joint supplement utilizing a triple action formula to demonstrate results in little as one week. It claims to be twice as effective as Glucosamine alone. In addition to Glucosamine, Lubriflex contains proprietary blends called Uniflex and Joint Fluid. Other ingredients are listed on the website. Clinical trials are cited in which 83% of participants experienced improved joint comfort. A total of 78% said they could function better in daily activities, and 72% showed improvement in physical functioning scores.
Lubriflex is available without the need for a prescription. For the first 14 days, four Lubriflex supplements should be used daily for maximum effectiveness. After those 14 days, two tablets are recommended.
- Lubriflex contains Glucosamine, a well-documented joint health ingredient
- Website includes contact information
- Lubriflex is available without a prescription
- All ingredients are listed on the website
- Clinical studies are available to support claims
- Lubriflex is said to work in as little as one week
- A store locator is provided on the Lubriflex website
- Lubriflex cannot be purchased directly from its manufacturer
- Statements about Lubriflex have not been evaluated by the FDA
- There are no customer reviews on the Lubriflex website
- A money back guarantee is not offered
- Contains fish oils which can cause allergic reactions in some
Lubriflex claims it will improve joint function and reduce joint discomfort in as little as one week. While it does contain Glucosamine, it purports to be twice as effective as supplements containing Glucosamine alone. Clinical trials support the claims that Lubriflex will improve joint function and comfort, but there are no customer reviews of the product.
Lubriflex is available without a prescription. It cannot be purchased online from the manufacturer, however a store locator will direct a customer to a nearby location to purchase the product. Purchase of Lubriflex does not appear to be backed by a guarantee.