What is Lubri-Joint?
Lubri-Joint is a joint health supplement comprised of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and fish oils. Available without a prescription, it claims to promote cartilage while enhancing overall joint mobility.
It is manufactured by Inholtra, which is a brand under the umbrella of Nature’s Secret. There are no clinical trials nor customer testimonials provided to support these claims of effectiveness.
It cannot be purchased on Nature’s Secret website, however it does list retail stores that carry Lubri-Joint.
Additionally, numerous online vendors have Lubri-Joint available for purchase. Many of these websites have more information about the product including customer testimonials and money back guarantees.
What are the Ingredients Used in Lubri-Joint?
It is an all-natural joint supplement that purports to boost joint mobility and function. It contains popular ingredients such as Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and fish oils. Additionally, it is supplemented with vitamin E, D, and C. A full list of ingredients is available online.
It is available without a prescription. The recommended dosage is three supplements taken twice a day with food for maximum effectiveness. While there are no clinical trials on Nature’s Secret website, there are references to clinical trials of Glucosamine and its effectiveness at benefiting joint health. There are no known adverse side effects to Lubri-Joint.
What are the Pros of Lubri-Joint?
- It contains commonly found ingredients Glucosamine and Chondroitin
- Website includes contact information
- It is available without a prescription
- The website includes a store locator
- All the ingredients are listed online
What are the Cons of Lubri-Joint?
- It cannot be purchased directly from its manufacturer
- Statements about this product have not been evaluated by the FDA
- There are no clinical trials on the Nature’s Secret website
- There are no customer reviews on the Nature’s Secret website
- Cannot be taken by pregnant or nursing women
- Contains fish oil that could cause an allergic reaction in those with fish allergies
Lubri-Joint Review – The Conclusion
It claims it will improve joint function and support the production of cartilage. It utilizes a blend of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and fish oils and can be used without a prescription.
While it may not be purchased directly from the manufacturer’s website, a store finder helps consumers locate other retailers in order to purchase the product.
There are no customer testimonials about this product on the website, and no clinical trials for a customer to view. However, testimonials about the product can be found on other online sites.