There comes a time in the life of every human when joint pain becomes a reality. In most cases, this is caused by inflammation and general wear and tear of the joints.
It might be helpful to use a nutritional supplement that boosts joint health, but which one to choose? Lipozene Lifestyle Joint Support has been around for a while, which is why we are focusing this review on helping you decide whether it is the right choice for your needs.
What is Lipozene Lifestyle Joint Support?
As the name suggests, Lipozene Lifestyle Joint Support aims to boost your overall joint health. By utilizing its formula, it can assist in decreasing inflammation and fighting against it.
At the same time, this should secure joint pain relief and help improve your overall mobility by lubricating the tissues and decreasing the general feeling of stiffness.
The product comes in the form of capsules, but what is interesting to mention is that they are two-layered. They contain ingredients with the rapid release, as well as those with a delayed release that support long-term joint health.
Thanks to the presence of particular superfoods and other components with anti-oxidant properties, Lipozene Lifestyle Joint Support can also boost your overall immunity.
What is the Company Behind Lipozene Lifestyle Joint Support?
The company behind Lipozene Lifestyle Joint Support is Obesity Research Institute LLC. This company has been in business for 15 years since it was founded in 2003.
They seem to be focusing on delivering weight loss products. Aside from Lipozene, they are also behind MetaboUp Plus, which is a thermogenesis-based supplement that aims to accelerate the losing weight process.
How Does Lipozene Lifestyle Joint Support Work?
The supplement has three different ingredients blends. The first is a so-called rapid release compound Q-actin (Cucumis Sativus). The manufacturer claims this compound can help you feel pain relief shortly after you consume the capsule.
The delayed release blend includes several ingredients, such as chondroitin sulfate, and glucosamine sulfate, which aim to promote overall joint health. They can assist in repairing and recovering cartilage after an injury and may also help in lubricating the joints for increased movement.
Finally, Lipozene Lifestyle Joint Support also contains herbal inflammation support blend. This is a mixture of superfoods, such as ginger and turmeric, and other useful herbal ingredients that have anti-inflammatory properties that may help reduce and prevent inflammation.
What Are the Ingredients Used in Lipozene Lifestyle Joint Support?
Here is what the label says about the formula of Lipozene Lifestyle Joint Support:
- Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract – Also known as Q-actin, this compound may help decrease inflammation and reduce joint pain caused by it
- Turmeric – This is a so-called superfood that has powerful antioxidant properties and may help in dealing with inflammation. It can also reduce arthritis-related symptoms
- Boswellia Serrate – It can be helpful for osteoarthritis and may decrease discomfort and pain in joints
- Ginger – Widely popular as a spice, its potential anti-inflammatory effect can reduce soreness and pain in muscles
- Black Pepper extract – Another ingredient with strong antioxidant properties that may help in dealing with inflammation. May also assist in making the joints less swollen
- Glucosamine sulfate – A compound that may lubricate your joints and promote overall joint health, which can particularly be helpful in age-related arthritis
- Chondroitin sulfate – Assists in cartilage recovery after an injury or exercise and can decrease joint pain.
Other ingredients in the joint and cartilage support blend include MSM, Collagen, and Hyaluronic Acid. The list of inactive compounds includes Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Stearic Acid, and Calcium Carbonate.
What are the Pros of Lipozene Lifestyle Joint Support?
- Doesn’t contain allergens, artificial flavors, or sweeteners
- Three different ingredient blends
- Can help to reduce and prevent inflammation
- May reduce joint pain
- Might lubricate joint tissues
What are the Cons of Lipozene Lifestyle Joint Support?
- Not available in local stores
- The rapid release blend only contains one ingredient
- Only comes in the form of capsules which are not easy to swallow
- Might not be helpful for pain related to chronic medical conditions
How Should You Use This Lipozene Lifestyle Joint Support?
The label instructs taking a single tablet two times per day. The manufacturer suggests taking each tablet with a glass of water and before a meal.
How Much Does Lipozene Lifestyle Joint Support Cost?
You can purchase a bottle of Lipozene Lifestyle Joint Support containing 60 capsules for $19.95 online.
What Is Lipozene Lifestyle Joint Support’s Return Policy?
You can get your money back for 30 days from the invoice date, but keep in mind that you will still pay handling and shipping costs.
Does Lipozene Lifestyle Joint Support Offer a Free Trial?
The manufacturer of Lipozene Lifestyle Joint Support does not have a free trial offer at the moment.
Lipozene Lifestyle Joint Support Review – The Conclusion
Let’s start by mentioning that Lipozene Lifestyle Joint Support contains only natural components and no artificial ingredients, such as sweeteners of flavors. The combination of rapid and delayed release blend seems to be helpful in decreasing joint pain and promoting overall mobility.
However, it is a shame that the rapid release blend only has a single ingredient in the mix as that limits its power.
While it may provide pain relief, the product might not be helpful for severe chronic pain. You might want to consider checking out other supplements that provide all-around benefits when it comes to joint health support.
Exploring various options at your disposal is the only way to find the product that best meets your expectations.