Kala Health MSM Overview
Kala Health MSM is a pure form of MSM that is touted to be 100% pure. The product is available in coarse flake form that are dissolved in water when taking.
This product is similar to it fine crystals with the only difference being that the latter contains 0.1% Silicon dioxide while the former contains none at all.
Kala Health MSM is marketed as the purest, 100% natural MSM. MSM has been used in the joint care for a long term to promote the strengthening of connective tissue. The producer taunts this product to help your body create strong connective tissue that cannot be broken easily.
What is Kala Health MSM and what is the company behind Kala Health MSM?
Kala Health MSM is a dietary supplement that comes in powder form. To use it, you will need to mix it with drinks. According to the manufacturer, this product is made from pure MSM without any artificial additives.
The product is touted to strengthen joints and other connective tissue due to the fact that MSM is a great source of sulphur. Sulphur is known to promote keratin formation a substance that is very crucial in strengthening joints.
Kala Health MSM is manufactured by a USA based company known as Kala Health. It is not a popular company in the joint circles, but anywhere it is mentioned, it is associated with a highly effective product.
What Are The Ingredients Used in Kala Health MSM?
- MSM: MSM is our natural source of sulphur. Sulphur is an important compound in the body for maintaining healthy cell membranes, combating cell inflammation and helping in the repair of connective tissue.
What Are The Advantages of Kala Health MSM?
- Kala Health MSM is made from pure MSM that may not contaminated with any artificial filler or additive.
- Kala Health MSM is made in the USA under the strict federal USA laws
- It may be easy to take since it can be dissolved in fluids.
What Are The Disadvantages of Kala Health MSM?
- Lacks other ingredients that support MSM when it comes to joint care
- There are no clinical trials that have been conducted on this specific product
- It lacks minerals and vitamins.
What Are The Side Effects Associated with Kala Health MSM?
Kala Health MSM is a pure form of MSM and thus it has no serious side effects. The only side effect would be related to allergic reactions to MSM.
If you have any known allergy, you should consult your caregiver. Also, as a rule of thumb when taking any dietary supplement, pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult their caregivers prior to taking this supplement. Discontinue taking when you get undesirable side effects
As a source of MSM, Kala Health MSM ranks high since it provides pure MSM. As a dietary supplement, this product needs more ingredients to make it competitive.
We understand that the producers were aiming to provide the purest form of MSM, but they could have at least added a separate softgel that contains other joint care ingredients to support it. Based on your own deductions, make the final decision on whether to use the supplement or not.