Jointlax is a dietary supplement that claims to be all natural. According to the producers, Jointlax uses natural ingredients that have been handpicked to ensure quality. They claim that product will come in handy in eradicating the pain caused by arthritis, injury and aging joints.
What is Jointlax and Company behind Jointlax?
Jointlax is a dietary supplement that is designed to help support joints. It is designed with aging people in mind but it has been recommended for people who are recovering from joint injuries. The company behind Jointlax goes by the same name. All the same, little is known about the location of the company and the registration status of the company. They have not explicitly disclosed their physical address and the only claim they make is that the product is manufactured in the USA.
- Glucosamine – Glucosamine production in the body reduces with age. It is believed to promote cartilage repair and formation.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – MSM is believed to work tirelessly to reduce pain by creating strong joints.
- Chondroitin Sulphate – it is highly hygroscopic and thus promotes joint lubrication by attracting fluids to the joints.
- CMO (cetylmyristoleate) – these are fats that are believed to cushion and promote lubrication in joints.
- Hyaluronic Acid – HA is the basis of the synovial fluid (this is the liquid that is primarily tasked with joint lubrication.
- Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) – this is a power anti-inflammation agent
- Turmeric (Curcuma Langa L Rhizome) – it is believed to have anti-oxidation and anti-inflammation properties.
- Ginger – this is another anti-inflammation agent that has been used over time to fight inflammation.
How Jointlax Works?
Joint complications are caused by many different factors. Inflammation, aging joints and injury are perhaps the leading causes of joint pain. Jointlax tries mitigate these factors by packing 15 ingredients that have been tested and used in the rehabilitation of joints. First, the product works to stop the root cause of inflammation by inhibiting the production of inflammation causing agents. On top of this, jointlax has HA and Chondroitin sulfate that are known to boost lubrication and support easy joint movement. Another power working feature of the product is the repair and replenishment of degraded joint cartilage. With glucosamine and sulfur, this is not much of a struggle since these two ingredients are known to promote cartilage formation.
- It comes with a sixty day money back guarantee
- Jointlax is made from all natural ingredients
- Jointlax is fairly priced
- The producers claim to have conducted clinical studies but they have not published the procedure and the results from the clinical study
- The registration and physical address of the company behind Jointlax is confusing. The listed address appears to be a different establishment
- The official website is shallow and not informative
The manufacturers recommend three capsule of Jointlax daily. It is advisable that you spread them through the day. One in the morning during breakfast, one in the afternoon with your lunch and the other one in the evening an hour before going to bed. It is believed that taking the supplement with food will help discharge the nutrients slowly through the day.
Jointlax Possible Side Effects
There are no side effects associated with Jointlax. The ingredients used in this product are all natural plant based ingredients based on plants that have been tested over time and deemed safe to use. All the same, pregnant women should be careful while using this product. It is advisable to seek advice from a professional first. This applies to people with conditions such as heart disease and people taking anti-coagulants.
Is Jointlax A Scam?
This product is not a scam. All indicators point that this product is safe and reputable. The manufacturers are sure to offer a moneyback guarantee for all unopened bottles after 60 days of purchase. The company itself has numerous positive reviews on retailer websites and scam busters sites. This notwithstanding, it doesn’t mean that this product will work exactly as advertised. Different people respond differently to medication and thus Jointlax may work on you and fail on others. This is where the Money back guarantee comes in handy.
There are so many products out there that claim to be the best in joint care. Jointlax cannot be described as the best product out there but it surely ranks high since it has some desirable ‘character’. If the manufacturer sorts out some of the consumers concerns, this product may rank higher among the joint care ingredients.
Top Joint Pain Relief Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."