Joint Synergy + is a supplement that contains premium ingredients, that has a dual-action approach which helps in the repair of damaged joints and aids in maintaining healthy joints. The formula used in this supplement ensures that the product has a systemic effect in promoting joint health.
What is Joint Synergy + and its Manufacturer?
Joint Synergy + is a combination of selected ingredients that has been proven to promote joint health and aid in joint repair. It contains Glucosamine, MSM, Chondroitin, and Collagen which are all known to be the prime nutrients needed for the formation of healthy connective tissues primarily the joints, cartilages, and ligaments. Glucosamine along with Chondroitin has been scientifically proven to be beneficial for people suffering from joint pain, swelling, stiffness, and inflammation. Collagen on the hand is an important protein component of the body which is crucial for repair of damaged joint tissues. Joint Synergy + also contains other herbal ingredients that further contribute to the reduction of joint swelling and also aid in joint maintenance.
Joint Synergy + is manufactured by MRM (Metabolic Response Modifiers), a company based in Oceanside, California. It is a nutraceutical company which manufactures various supplements like antioxidants, joint and bone supplements, proteins, supplements for healthy skin, nails, hair, immune system and other products for health and wellness.
Joint Synergy + Ingredients
- Glucosamine – It is an important nutrient that is naturally present in the body and is abundant around the joints. It maintains the integrity of the joints and aids in the repair of damaged joint tissues.
- Chondroitin – It is also a scientifically proven ingredient that helps reduce pain in patients suffering from osteoarthritis and it also helps reduce swelling in the joints and aid in the repair of damaged tissues.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) – This ingredient has been popular for its potential in reducing swelling and inflammation of the joints for those people suffering from osteoarthritis.
- Collagen Protein Complex – Collagen is the primary protein component of connective tissues in the human body thus it sometimes called the “glue” that holds the body together which is also critical in the repair process of damaged tissues of the joints, cartilages, ligaments, and bones.
How does Joint Synergy + Works?
This product primarily works by supplying the body with additional nutrients to aid in the repair of damaged joint tissues and also help to maintain the integrity of the healthy joints. This is why MRM told that Joint Synergy + has a dual-action formula. With the combination contained in this supplement, you are ensured that you are getting optimum benefits for your joints.
Joint Synergy + Pros
- It contains the primary ingredients (glucosamine, MSM, Chondroitin, and collagen) that are needed for the repair of damaged joints and to ensure systemic joint health. It promotes joint flexibility and mobility, reduces joint pain, swelling, and inflammation.
- It contains other herbal ingredients which reduce swelling and inflammation thus further contributing to joint pain reduction.
- It contains white willow bark, which has salicin. It is the same chemical component of Aspirin thus, Joint Synergy + can be considered an alternative to NSAIDs (Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs).
- Compared to other joint supplements, this product is not that expensive. You can get a 120-capsule bottle for less than $30.
Joint Synergy + Cons
- The daily dose requires you to take 2 capsules in a day which is quite a burden for people who does not like taking oral medications.
- The glucosamine of Joint Synergy + is sourced from shellfish thus the product is not suitable for people who has known allergy to shellfish.
- Its glucosamine component has a lower dosage compared to other supplements.
Joint Synergy + Dosage
The manufacturer requires consumers to take 2 capsules of Joint Synergy + in a day with meals or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Joint Synergy + Possible Side Effects
The possible side effects of this supplement are as follows:
- Gastric upset
Is Joint Synergy + a Scam?
Like other supplements, Joint Synergy + is not a miracle drug that can make your symptoms magically disappear. But this product contains legit ingredients that are known to aid in joint repair and help maintain joint integrity. The product’s combination may not benefit all people but it may have vast positive effects on others.
Joint Synergy + is has quite an impressive recipe for a joint supplement as it contains the primary nutrients that are needed by the body to help repair damaged connective tissues, specifically the joints and cartilages. It also contains additional herbal ingredients that are effective in reducing inflammation and swelling. The combination of the ingredients in this supplement addresses most of the symptoms associated with joint problems. If taken accordingly, Joint Synergy + possess a big potential in helping people who are suffering from everyday joint pain, inflammation, and stiffness.
Top Joint Pain Relief Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."