Joint Support Overview
Joint Support is a dietary supplement that is designed for joint support. It is made from proprietary natural ingredients that have been tested and proven to be effective in the care and rehabilitation of joint. Just like any serious joint product, Joint Support aims at reducing joint inflammation and improving joint mobility. Friction and inflammation are the most common causes of joint discomfort. Friction wears down the connective structures of the joints while inflammation is responsible for majority of the joint pain we experience. This product is designed for all persons with joint problems but it is especially recommended for people with aging joints.
What is Joint Support and what is the Company behind Joint Support?
Joint Support is a natural supplement that is designed to offer joint support. The manufacturer claims that it achieves this by tackling the root cause of joint pain and joint inflammation. They claim that Joint Support will;
- Reduce joint inflammation by attacking the root causes of inflammation
- Lubricate the moving parts of the joint by attracting water into the joints
- Nourish the joints by providing the necessary nutrients needed to support proper joint functioning.
- Increase the range of motion and improve quality of life for people with arthritis.
As you might have figured out, Joint Support is produced by Zenwise lab. This is a company that is based and registered in the United States. Their offices are located in 1000 N. West St. Suite 1200-1690 Wilmington, DE 19801.
What are the Ingredients in Joint Support?
- Boswellia – boswellia is an age old joint ingredient that has been found beneficial in fighting inflammation. It does this by blocking pro-inflammation proteins from the body.
- Curcumin – like Bosweellia, Curcumin is also responsible for fighting inflammation by inhibiting the production and distribution of inflammation causing agents.
- Hyaluronic acid – Popularly known as HA, hyaluronic acid is an important ingredient in Joint Support since it strengthens the epithelial and the neural tissues interconnecting the joints.
- Glucosamine Sulfate KCO – Glucosamine is a popular joint care ingredient popularly known for its role in repairing damaged and worn out cartilage. The cartilage is a very important support structure in our body.
- Magnesium Stearate – this is responsible for the lubricating feeling in soap. In Joint Support, Magnesium Stearate is used to promote joint lubrication.
How does Joint Support Work?
Joint Support works in the principal of repair, rehabilitate, and maintain. It contains ingredients that have been proven to repair worn out cartilage and damaged connective tissues. This makes it ideal for people who are struggling from aging joints or recovering an injury or surgery. On the forefront we have glucosamine which is a very popular in the joint circles for rehabilitating worn out cartilage.
Pros of Joint Support?
- This product is made from all natural ingredients
- The official website is well laid out and informative
- It can be bought over the counter without a prescription.
- It lacks mineral and vitamin fortification
- It takes a long time for it to show the desired effects
- There are no clinical study results that are associated with Joint Support.
Cons of Joint Support
What is the Recommended Dosage for Joint Support?
The recommended dosage is three capsule daily. This means that the standard $27 bottle you will buy from the official website will last you one month
Are there any Side Effects associated with Joint Support?
Joint Support is a product that is made from all natural ingredients. There are no known side effects of taking it. All the same, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should take this product only with authorization from your caregiver.
Is Joint Support a Scam?
No. Joint Support is not a scam. It is made by a registered company that has a good reputation in the industry. There are no complains that have been linked with Joint Support.
Joint Support is a serious product that aims at giving you healthy joints. It comes packed with all the renowned joint ingredients in the market. All the same, the producers fail to fortify this product with vitamins and minerals which are very important in ensuring all-round protection.
Top Joint Pain Relief Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."