What is Joint Support?
Joint Support is a dietary supplement that is designed for joint support. It is made from proprietary natural ingredients that have been tested and proven to be effective in the care and rehabilitation of joint.
Just like any serious joint product, Joint Support aims at reducing joint inflammation and improving joint mobility. Friction and inflammation are the most common causes of joint discomfort.
Friction wears down the connective structures of the joints while inflammation is responsible for the majority of the joint pain we experience. This product is designed for all persons with joint problems but it is especially recommended for people with aging joints.
What is the Company Behind Joint Support?
Joint Support is a natural supplement that is designed to offer joint support. The manufacturer claims that it achieves this by tackling the root cause of joint pain and joint inflammation. They claim that Joint Support will;
- Reduce joint inflammation by attacking the root causes of inflammation
- Lubricate the moving parts of the joint by attracting water into the joints
- Nourish the joints by providing the necessary nutrients needed to support proper joint functioning.
- Increase the range of motion and improve quality of life for people with arthritis.
As you might have figured out, Joint Support is produced by Zenwise lab. This is a company that is based and registered in the United States. Their offices are located in 1000 N. West St. Suite 1200-1690 Wilmington, DE 19801.
What are the Ingredients Used in Joint Support?
- Boswellia – boswellia is an age old joint ingredient that has been found beneficial in fighting inflammation. It does this by blocking pro-inflammation proteins from the body.
- Curcumin – like Bosweellia, Curcumin is also responsible for fighting inflammation by inhibiting the production and distribution of inflammation causing agents.
- Hyaluronic acid – Popularly known as HA, hyaluronic acid is an important ingredient in Joint Support since it strengthens the epithelial and the neural tissues interconnecting the joints.
- Glucosamine Sulfate KCL – Glucosamine is a popular joint care ingredient popularly known for its role in repairing damaged and worn out cartilage. The cartilage is a very important support structure in our body.
- Magnesium Stearate – this is responsible for the lubricating feeling in soap. In Joint Support, Magnesium Stearate is used to promote joint lubrication.
How it Works?
It works as the principal of repair, rehabilitate, and maintain. It contains ingredients that have been proven to repair worn out cartilage and damaged connective tissues. This makes it ideal for people who are struggling with aging joints or recovering an injury or surgery. On the forefront, we have glucosamine which is very popular in the joint circles for rehabilitating worn out cartilage.
What are the Pros of Joint Support?
- Could provide relief from joint ache and soreness
- Might promote healthy cartilage and tissue
- May help relieve joint discomfort
- Could provide great relief from joint stiffness
- May support healthy collagen
What are the Cons of Joint Support?
- It takes a long time for it to show the desired effects
- There are no clinical study results that are associated with Joint Support.
What is the Recommended Dosage for Joint Support?
The recommended dosage is three capsule daily. This means that the standard $25.97 bottle you will buy from the official website will last you one month
Are there any Side Effects associated with Joint Support?
This product is made from all natural ingredients. There are no known side effects of taking it. At the same time, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should take this product only with authorization from your caregiver.
Is Joint Support a Scam?
No. It is not a scam. It is made by a registered company that has a good reputation in the industry. There are no complains that have been linked with Joint Support.
Joint Support Review – The Conclusion
It is a serious product that aims at giving you healthy joints. It comes packed with all the renowned joint ingredients in the market. At the same time, the producers fail to fortify this product with vitamins and minerals which are very important in ensuring all-around protection.