Joint Regen Overview
Joint Regen is a joint relief formula that is touted to be all-natural and designed with safety and effectiveness in mind. According to the producers, a lot of time and money was spent researching this product to ensure that it works as intended. Joint Regen is not designed to treat any form of disease or ailment but it is highly recommended for people who are suffering from arthritis and other joints related complications. It is also helpful for athletes who are actively involved in strenuous activities. You can buy this product over the counter even without a prescription. When ordered online from the official website, it will set you back;
- $39.95 for one bottle
- $94.95 for three bottles
- $189.00 for six bottles.
What is Joint Regen and what is the company behind Joint Regen?
Joint Regen has been touted as a dietary supplement that is made from carefully selected natural ingredients and used for the care and support of joints that are aging, rehabilitating from injury or surgery and physically active joints. The producer have described the product as cutting edge due to what they refer to as multipurpose action. Joint Regen can cushion joints by providing lubrication, fight inflammation by stopping the agents causing inflammation and promote overall joint wellbeing by offering nutrients to the joints. The manufacturer of this product is known as ASResearch, a supplement manufacturer with several other products.
Ingredients used in Joint Regen
The ingredients used in this product are;
- Glucosamine Sulfate – This is one of the most used joint care ingredient. It is common in joint care because it promotes the repair of worn out and damaged joint cartilage. Research suggests that it is a major building block of the support structure in joints.
- Chondroitin Sulfate – This is used hand in hand with glucosamine to help reduce pain in the joints. The product is highly hygroscopic attracting water into the joints to promote lubrication and prevent cracking
- Shark Cartilage – it is believed to be multi-functional in joint care in that it offers lubrication and at the same reduces muscle stiffness.
- CetylMyristoleate – it provides joint lubrication, reduces inflammation and research suggests it promotes the immune system against infections.
- Copper – this is a mineral ingredient that promotes bending of bones as compared to breaking
- Other ingredients includes Methylsulfonylmethane, BoswelliaSerrata extract, Boron, Piperine, Vitamin C, Manganese, Zinc, Chromium
How Joint Regen Works?
Joint Regen is a product that takes repair and rehabilitate route. It comes packed with several ingredients that are known to offer joint cartilage repair and joint cushioning. Although Joint Regen has some direct approaches to dealing with pain, it mainly relies on the long term power of its ingredients.
Joint Regen Pros
- Made from all natural ingredients that are safe and effective to use.
- It is fortified with essential vitamins and minerals
- Relatively affordable as compared to similar products
Joint Regen Cons
- It is a long term care product that should be taken for at least five weeks
- The official website has not published the clinical trial data that was conducted on the product
Joint Regen Dosage Instructions
You should take up to four capsules a day. You can have them in two separate servings; morning and evening.
Joint Regen Possible Side Effects
This product is made using only the best natural ingredients and thus it is relatively safe. There are no side effects associated with this product. In case of any harmful side effects, you should discontinue taking this product immediately.
Is Joint Regen a Scam?
This product is not a scam. It is made by a reputable company that has been in the market for some time. all the same, it is highly recommended that you buy this product from authorised dealers and use it for the intended purposes only.
This product looks great on paper. It features all the ingredients that are sort after in the joint circles. It is fortified with vitamins and minerals too. Nonetheless, the product is still a long term care product. It doesn’t offer instant relief to pain which is a loss. We have reviewed more instant products before