Joint Health Complex Overview
Joint Health Complex is a dietary supplement that is designed using all natural ingredients. According to the manufacturer, this product is aimed at joints that are faced with inflammation, friction and cartilage degeneration.
All these happen on a daily basis on every joint, but the situation is worse in joints from people who are actively engaged in sports or other strenuous activities. It is available in a 120 capsules bottle that is meant to last, ideally, for one month. It is available in most online retail shops.
What is Joint Health Complex and what is the company behind Joint Health Complex
Joint Health Complex is a dietary supplement that is touted to contain all natural ingredients that have been tried and proven to be effective in the care and rehabilitation of ailing joints. According to the manufacturer, this product is highly recommendable to people who are having painful joints due to age or due to the extreme physical strain on the joints.
Practically, the product is being used by people who are recovering from joint injury or surgery, arthritis patients and athletes. Joint Health Complex is a supplement that is available over the counter without the need of any prescription.
According to the official website, this product is manufactured by Shaklee. This is a well-established company that touts itself as a leading supplement producer. We have reviewed several of their products and it is only fair to say they receive quite some good reviews.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
What are the Ingredients used in Joint Health Complex?
- Glucosamine – This is harvested from shellfish. It is known for its ability to restore worn out cartilage. Research also suggests that it promotes lubrication and supports joint cushioning. It can be taken for extended periods of time and in high concentrations without any adverse effects or complications.
- Mineral blend – (Zinc, copper, and manganese) the mineral blend is mainly focused on equipping the body with the raw materials for the production of connective tissue. The mineral blend is tasked and ensuring strong support structures.
- Boswellia Serrata – It stops the production of the enzyme called lysyl oxidase a notorious enzyme responsible for oxidation. On top of this, it controls the production of proteins that are responsible for causing inflammation and destroying joint tissues.
- Vitamin C – This is also known as ascorbic acid. It promotes the eradication of free radicals in the body and improves the affinity of other ingredients in the body.
How does the product work?
This product works by equipping the body with the necessary nutrients needed Healthy Joints. Research has shown that the body is able to protect itself against ailments but with time, and with complications such as arthritis the body is not able to produce adequate nutrients and thus the need to supplement it. According to the manufacturer, Joint Health Complex will:
- Alleviate pain caused by inflammation
- Reduce joint swelling and stiffness in joints
- Promote joint flexibility and joint mobility
- Promotes overall health in the body
What are the Advantages of Joint Health Complex?
- Could alleviate joint pain
- Might promote joints mobility and flexibility
- May promote overall health of the body
- Could reduce joint swelling and redness
What are the Disadvantages of Joint Health Complex?
- Joint Health Complex is quite expensive as compared to the alternatives.
- The producers of Joint Health Complex do not offer free trials and money back guarantee
- Availability of this product is limited.
What is the recommended dosage for Joint Health Complex?
The recommended dosage is 3 pills per day. This means that you can take one pill in the morning, one during lunch and one in the evening. This product is not recommended for people who are below the age of 18 years. In case you are allergic to any of the ingredients used above, you should take this product with caution.
Are there any Possible Side Effects of Joint Health Complex?
Joint Health Complex is regarded as safe and effective. There are no side effects associated with this product. All the same, if you are allergic to the ingredients used above you should avoid taking this product since it may cause severe effects.
Joint Health Complex is a great product on paper. It contains some of the best ingredients in the joints circles. All the same, we believe that the product would have been better had the producers fortified the product with more ingredients such as chondroitin and MSM. We have reviewed more products that are safe, cheaper and more effective than Joint Health Complex.