Joint Advantage Gold is one of a range of products manufactured under the Dr. David Williams brand. There are numerous products for all types of conditions sold on the doctor’s official website, from weight loss aids to skin care and even ‘healthy’ kitchen appliances. As the information for the doctor shows, he is actually an ‘alternative practitioner’ and qualified chiropractor rather than a medical doctor, and in addition to his health products also provides general health articles and an e-mailed newsletter.
The website is very organized and easy to use and the information for Joint Advantage Gold is quite detailed and comprehensive. There are no customer testimonials for the product and no specific FAQ section (although there is one for general product and ordering questions). The ordering section is prominently featured and there are a number of different options for how to purchase the products, with discounts being offered on multiple orders. All products have a 100% satisfaction and money-back guarantee, but it is not stated how long the return period is.
Joint Advantage Gold – Facts
Joint Advantage Gold is designed to treat the main problems associated with sore, stiff joints, whether this is due to arthritis, rheumatism, aging, or injury. Like most other joint treatments, Joint Advantage Gold contains Glucosamine, here in its full potency of 1500mg, and two other glycosaminoglycons, (sugar molecules). Natural Eggshell Membrane and Bovine Cartilage both work together with the Glucosamine to help repair damaged cartilage, rebuilding it to be stronger, more durable and able to prevent further breakdown.
The remainder of the formula, for which all ingredient amounts are provided, includes Boswellian extract, an Australian herbal blend that contains wild rosella, lemon myrtle, aniseed and mountain pepper, and a European blend featuring devil’s claw, white willow bark, yucca, fever few and papaya. The former blend is designed mainly to help with flexibility, and the latter to fight disease causing free radicals.
The dosage for Joint Advantage Gold is 2 tablets twice a day. No information is provided with regards to how long the user must take the product for before seeing results or whether it needs to be taken at a dose to maintain joint health.
- Joint Advantage Gold is more affordable than similar brands
- The developer of the product is a qualified chiropractor and alternative health practitioner
- All the ingredient amount are disclosed
- The Glucosamine is included at its full recommended daily amount
- The Dr. David Williams website contains general health information
- The product has a money back guarantee
- Joint Advantage Gold helps build and maintain joint cartilage
- No joint lubricants are included in the formula
- There are several complaints regarding Dr. Williams’ products and medical advice
- The money back guarantee is not clear
- No customer testimonials are provided
- No shellfish allergy warning is given for the Glucosamine
- No independent consumer reviews are available
Joint Advantage Gold appears to be a beneficial product, particularly for the price of $29.99 per bottle, which is less than many rival brands. Unfortunately, Dr. David Williams has the impression of being someone more interested in making a profit than really concerned about his customers and has also been known to have made some very radical and dubious statements regarding certain health conditions and cures, taking away from his credibility somewhat.