Isaflex RX Overview
Isaflex RX is a dietary supplement that is designed to support joint pain and promote health joint growth. The product contains a proprietary blend of key ingredients that has been designed to promote a healthy support structure and maintain proper joint functioning.
Given that Isaflex RX is a dietary supplement, it is meant to be taken daily with meals or drinks. According to the producers, Isaflex RX has key botanical nutrients meant to deliver key enzymes to assist in bone formation and joint health. This product is available over the counter without a prescription. The product comes in a 60 capsule bottle that can last you an average of one month.
What is Isaflex RX and what is the company behind this Isaflex RX?
Isaflex RX is an all-natural dietary supplement that is marketed to relieve joint and muscle pains. It is touted to contain powerful all-natural ingredients which harvested under strict conditions to ensure that only the highest quality ingredients are delivered to the customer.
According to the manufacturer, specific steps have been taken to ensure that the ingredients penetrate deep into the bones and muscles where it deals with pain from the root cause. Besides pain killing, the product effectively reduces soreness in the muscles and joints. This product is a brainchild of Kalipper LLC subsidiary. The parent company has other health products they produce despite not being a household name.
Ingredients used in Isaflex RX?
- Benzocaine – This is a made from natural sources to relieve pain by intercepting pain before it reaches the brain.
- Naproxen – This is a natural ingredient that stops inflammation from the route cause. It does this by blocking the production of inflammation causing agents.
- Cetylmyristoleate – Evidence suggests that it promotes healthy joint functioning.
- Boswellia extract – It has been used for years to improve joint mobility and promote flexibility in joints.
- Methyl sulfonyl methane – Nourishes and protects some of the key structures of the joints.
- Proteolytic enzyme blend – It promotes joint comfort and healing in injured and infected joints.
How does Isaflex RX Work?
Our body is created to take care of itself by producing the necessary nutrients needed to support the normal body functioning. However, as we age our body is unable to produce enough of these supplements. Isaflex RX is designed to help restore the nutrients in the body meaning that your body is able to protect itself all over again.
For optimal results, you should take this product continuously for at least six weeks. According to the producers, the product is designed to penetrate deep into your muscles to enhance quick healing and restore mobility. Apart from taking care of your joints, this product helps keep your skin smoother by nourishing and hydrating it.
Isaflex RX Pros
- This product is made from all natural ingredients that are harvested under the strictest quality conditions
- Isaflex RX is available over the counter without a prescription. It can also be ordered online.
- The official website offers free trials for customers.
Isaflex RX Cons
- This product is not fortified with vitamins or minerals.
- The producers don’t give the daily servings of the ingredients used.
- The product is not available in most brick and mortar stores
Isaflex RX Dosage Instruction
When you first start taking the product, you should take at least two capsule daily and then you can reduce the dosage to one capsule after the first two weeks. In case you bought this product from your caregiver, you should ignore this dosage information and follow your caregiver’s
Is Isaflex RX a Scam?
Isaflex RX is not a scam. It is manufactured using carefully selected ingredients that are safe to use. All the same, it comes to proper usage and for the intended purposes. This product is not designed to treat or cure any ailments.
Isaflex RX is an all-natural product that promises to give your body the necessary ingredients needed to support joint health. The product lacks some essential minerals and vitamins that are known to promote proper joint and bone growth. We have reviewed better and cheaper product that contains these minerals.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”