IQiti Health Cela-Maxx Overview
IQiti Health Cela-Maxx is a topical lotion that is deployed on aching joints in a bid to reduce the pain and roll back the changes that might have been caused by the situation. Being a topical analgesic, it is applied directly on the affected parts of the joints and thus it is quickly absorbed into the body where it acts quickly to restore normalcy.
According to the producers, IQiti Health Cela-Maxx uses Liposome technology that ensures quick and effective absorption of the ingredients making this product reliable in both long term and short term application. It can be used to give instant relief on aching joints.
IQiti Health Cela-Maxx is made from natural ingredients which are known to be safe. For this reason, it can be bought over the counter without the need for a prescription making it easy to acquire online or in any brick and mortar store near you.
What is IQiti Health Cela-Maxx and What is the Company Behind IQiti Health Cela-Maxx?
IQiti Health Cela-Maxx is an all-natural topical analgesic that is touted to provide both long term and short term relief to joint pain. The manufacturer claims that IQiti Health Cela-Maxx offers sustainable benefits to the joints that will last you long after you have cleaned the surface.
For the best results, it is best combined with an active and healthy lifestyle. Users are advised to do physical exercise as well as eat healthy foods that also support joint functioning.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
The manufacturer of IQiti Health Cela-Maxx is IQiti Health. This is a company that has been in business for the longest time possible now. Their main objective is to provide reliable solutions that satisfy the needs of the consumers. They claim to use all the needed resources to develop products that are safe for human consumption.
What are the Ingredients Used in IQiti Health Cela-Maxx?
- Celadrin – Is described as a proprietary blend of fatty acids carbons which is combined with menthol to effectively reduce pain and improve proper functioning of the joints. It has been deployed in the knee region, elbows and wrist area.
- Menthol – This is an organic compound that has been synthetically made or extracted from mint oils such as peppermint or corn mint. It has many different uses in the body. It has been used to soothe sore throat and minor mouth or throat irritation. It has been widely used in topical analgesic to provide relief against muscle aches, and joint pain and conditions such as muscle cramps, sprains, headaches etc.
- Arnica – This is a herb that is common in Siberia and Central Europe. The flowers of this herbaceous plant are used for various medicinal applications such as soothing sore throats, eradicating pain after minor surgeries, joint aches, muscle pains etc. when topically used it can fight inflammation and reduce sore muscles.
What are the Advantages of IQiti Health Cela-Maxx?
- It is made using natural ingredients that have been clinically tested and proven effective.
- This product promises both short term and long term care to the joints
- It can be bought over the counter without a prescription.
- It has known to have a positive impact against inflammation.
What are The Disadvantages of IQiti Health Cela-Maxx?
- This product may cause irritation if not used properly.
- The product may have to be re-applied every now and then to sustain the healing effects
IQiti Health Cela-Maxx is a topical analgesic that has a lot to offer. Although not fortified with vitamins, the producers were on point to ensure that only the best natural ingredients were added to IQiti Health Cela-Maxx. However, we suggest you explore Arthrozene ingredients that would effectively compete with IQiti Health Cela-Maxx.