Invision Cream Overview
Invision Cream is a topical analgesic cream that is touted to be manufactured using all natural ingredients. According to the manufacturer, this product is a multipurpose product in that it can be used to rehabilitate both severe cases of arthritis and minor muscle sores. For this reason, it has found widespread usage in the track and also at home in people experiencing joint pain related to arthritis.
Being a product that is based on natural ingredients, it can be used by anyone above the age of two. The producers however have stated that it can be used by anyone but put a disclaimer on children below the age of two (For children below the age of two years, consult your caregiver prior to administering). This means that the product is available over the counter without necessarily having a prescription.
What is Invision Cream And What is The Company Behind Invision Cream ?
Invision Cream is a topical cream that has been made in order to address the day to day pain in joint and muscles. It has been touted to offer a fast and long lasting relief especially in the case of muscle soreness and sprains. It is ideal for active muscles and joints but also for the one time accidental sprains.
According to the producers, Invision Cream is absorbed quickly into the skin without leaving an odour or stained fabrics. This is ideal since it can be used daily even when the user needs to conduct office meetings and the likes. Once absorbed, the product is said to give a long lasting pain relief. All the same, the producer recommends using it six times a day which is contradictory.
The company behind this product is Invasion CM. the company is registered in California USA, but it is believed to spread its wings to every corner of the globe through its merchant stores. You can make orders and have them delivered to your house at reasonable fees.
What Are The Ingredients Used in Invision Cream ?
- Menthol – This is an organic compound that has been synthetically made or extracted from mint oils such as peppermint or corn mint. It has many different uses in the body. It has been used to soothe sore throat and minor mouth or throat irritation. It has been widely used in topical analgesic to provide relief against muscle aches, and joint pain and conditions such as muscle cramps, sprains, headaches etc.
- Eucalyptus Oil – This is used both as an active ingredient and also as a solvent to add to dissolve the rest of the ingredients.
- Other ingredients include – Benzyl Alcohol, Butylparaben, Carbomer, Celadrin (Blend Of Esterified Fatty Acid Carbons (EFAC)), Ethylparaben, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Isobutylparaben, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Olea Europaea Fruite Oil, Peg-100 Stearate, Peppermint Oil, Phenyoxyethanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water.
What Are The Advantages of Invision Cream ?
- Invision Cream may help reduce muscle soreness and relieve pain in the joints and muscles
- It may have been known to promote blood circulation and improve blood pressure
- It is topically applied and thus absorbed quickly
What Are The Disadvantages of Invision Cream ?
- There is no active Invision Cream website
- Invasion CM have not published the data from the clinical research conducted.
- There is no money back guarantee with this product
Invision Cream is regarded to be general safe. It has some of the most common topical ingredients in the industry and despite the fact that a lot can be done to improve the product, we believe that it is competitive when compared to some of our previously reviewed topical creams. The information given will enable you to make an informed decision on whether to buy the product or not.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”