Integris – EverLasting Overview
Integris EverLasting is a dietary supplement that is designed to give your body the necessary support needed to maintain healthy and strong joints. It is touted to promote joint lubrication, stop joint inflammation and nourish the joints to keep them functioning optimally.
On top of that, Integris EverLasting is touted to go beyond its joint care obligations and support weight loss, anti-aging and many other health benefits in the body. This is attributed to the fact that the product uses all natural ingredients that are known to promote optimal functioning in the body. The product is for people who are experiencing aging joints and people who are recovering from joint surgery and arthritis.
What is Integris EverLasting and What is The Company Behind Integris EverLasting?
Integris EverLasting is an all-natural supplement that is touted to protect the joints by stopping thee agents of inflammation and lubricating the joints. On top of joint care, the product is useful as an anti-aging product and also can be used to help in weight loss.
The product can be bought over the counter without a prescription. This means that you can order the product from the internet for a cheaper price. The official website sells the product for $419.99 per pack. This is quite expensive when compared to other products that are promising to give the same benefits.
The company behind this product is known as YNG. This company has been in the supplement business for some time now and thus we believe that they are experienced in making supplement. They sell this product as joint care and anti-aging product too.
What are the Ingredients of Integris EverLasting?
- Turmeric – Turmeric is also gotten from the turmeric plant. This is a herb that has been used since ancient times with the initial use being a food additive by ancient Chinese people. It has strong and natural anti-inflammation properties and reduces the levels of intoxication thus helps the body to handle some of the most serious problems it experiences.
- Glucosamine – This is an all-natural supplement that is touted to posses the ability to regenerate damaged and worn out cartilage. It has been used in many joint care products and thus it has been proven to be very effective and safe.
What are the Advantages of Integris EverLasting?
- It is made from all natural ingredients that are known to be safe and effective in the fight against inflammation and aging.
- Integris EverLasting is made by a reputable company that has been in the industry for a while.
- The product is available over the counter without a prescription.
What are the Disadvantages of Integris EverLasting?
- Integris EverLasting is not covered by a money back guarantee
- The official website has not published the data gotten from the alleged clinical studies.
- Integris EverLasting is not fortified with minerals and vitamins.
Integris EverLasting is a product, at least when it comes to the choice of ingredients. We are very happy to see that the producers have used some of the most sought after joint care ingredients. All the same, the product would have been better had they included vitamin and minerals fortification. All the same, we believe that Integris EverLasting will compete successfully with similar products that we have reviewed earlier.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”