What Is I-Flex?
I-Flex Joint Supplement is a natural supplement made from a blend of an ingredient that helps to improve joint health and mobility. I-Flex is a dietary supplement designed to help maintain daily joint health. It contains a blend of natural ingredients, including rose hip powder, which has been clinically proven to reduce joint pain and stiffness.
- Contact:(310) 455-7881, [email protected]
- Unicount:120 Capsules
- Serving Size:3 Capsules Daily
Who Is The Manufacturer Of I-flex?
I-flex is a joint health supplement developed by DSM Nutritional Products, a world-leading supplier of vitamins, carotenoids, and other fine chemicals to the feed, food, pharmaceutical, and personal care industries. The product is available in 120-count bottles and is designed to help promote joint health and mobility. I-flex is primarily to be used by those suffering from joint pain, whether due to aging, past injuries, or health conditions such as arthritis, tendonitis, etc.
How Does I-flex Work?
The I-flex capsule consists of one ingredient which is Rosa Canina, otherwise known as Rosehip. Dried and made into a powder, the Rosehip has been shown to have a positive effect on the joint by reducing the amount of damaging Chemokines in the body. Rosehip is included in the I-flex capsule at an amount of 45g which, while high, is proven to have no harmful side effects. Additionally, because the product does not contain Chondroitin, it is suitable for those with seafood allergies and vegetarians.
I-flex Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
I-flex supplement consist of only one main component which is Rosehip.
– Rosehip has been studied for its potential benefits in reducing joint pain, especially in patients with osteoarthritis. A meta-analysis of three randomized controlled trials involving 287 patients with a median treatment period of 3 months reported that treatment with rosehip powder resulted in significant reductions in joint pain, stiffness, and physical disability.
Pros and Cons Of I-flex
- Specially Formulated to Support Joint Health and Mobility.
- Lasting Relief from Joint Pain
- Ingredients in I-Flex Products Are Clinically Proven
- Easy to Take, Fast-Acting and Long-Lasting.
- It requires constant use to maintain results
- The use of Rosehip is relatively unknown
I-flex – FAQ’s
Q.Does I-Flex Joint Supplement Cause Any Side Effects?
A.The chances of side effects caused by consuming I-flex are very less because the product contains only one natural component rosehip.
Q.How often should one take I-Flex Joint Supplement?
A.I-flex product should be taken 3 capsules a day to expect the best results.
Q.Does I-Flex Joint Supplement contain any allergens?
A.No, I-flex does not contain any kind of shellfish or harmful allergic ingredients it contains only one natural ingredient called Rosehip.
Customer Reviews – I-Flex
- I-flex seems to provide the most relief to aging knees for minimum cartilage we’ve been able to find, over the counter, the I-flex seems to really help overall arthritis/osteoarthritis symptoms but can’t say it will; will be on everyone. ~ Leila
- I’ve been using I-flex for several years now, it really helps with my arthritis! And it’s all-natural. My insurance won’t cover prescription pain meds. My pharmacist had to fight with them to get me to pain meds immediately after surgery. Finally got them, but no refills. Can’t say I blame them but when the script is written on a hospital script pad, it should cover at least enough for a few days. ~ Garry
How We Researched & Rated
Here is our score, based on scientific evidence, of how likely I-flex will be effective for its claimed benefits:
- No shellfish And Glucosamine*3.5/5
- Promotes Healthy Joint Tissue.*3.6/5
- Sugar Free Ingredient*3.6/5
- Support Joint lubrication*3.5/5
We used the insights from our research and testing to assign a star rating from one to five (five being the best; one being the worst) to this product.
I-flex – Conclusion
I-flex appears to be a beneficial product that has a positive effect on joints. Many North American consumers who are more used to the Glucosamine and Chondroitin formulas may be trying something that relies solely on the power of Rosehip, but they can at least see from clinical studies that it does produce good results.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Joint Pain Relief Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”