Hands are the most used part of the human body. We use our hands to reach for something, grab a food, run machineries, create innovations, protect our lives and share our blessing to others. One can live without hands but life would be full of inconvenience.
Since hands get almost all of our works done, it is one of the areas in the body that receive too much strain, pressure and torture. If we are to assess the things accomplished by the body parts at the end of the day, our arms might probably be among the busiest.
As time goes by, the vitality of the hands decline because of continuous use. The body has got a way of replenishing its bone and muscle cells in the arms to maintain proper functioning. If regeneration of cells is not enough, this is the time that bone problems in the hands occur.
Some causes of hand joint pains can be attributed to physical activities, diseases and deterioration of bone components. In this article, the general causative agents for the skeletal ailment will be outline so that people will have a better grasp on the nature of the disorder and probably, they will have some idea on what to do once these conditions arise.
Top Contributors of Hand Joint Pains
- It has been established that there are around 1.3 million cases of hand joint disorders in the United States. Women are the top victims of these ailment. Scientist cannot exactly lay down the causes of hand joint pains but some possible agents have been identified through extensive studies.
- Physical environment may be one of the causes of hand joint pains. Invasion of microbes from the environment may hamper proper functioning of the hand joints.
- Poor lubrication in the joints will make the bones produce too much friction when motion is taking place which may result to pain.
- The genetic makeup of the individual may make him susceptible to these sicknesses.
- Hormonal imbalance can also bring forth hand joint pains.
Here are some bone related diseases that may bring hand injuries:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Bone fractures
- Bone deformities
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Repetitive strain injury
Consult a doctor if any of the following occurs.
- Painful hands for several days
- Presence of bruises and swollen muscles
- Stiff hands
- Creaking of joints
Some parts of the hands near the joint are tender and warm
The key to arthritis treatment is early diagnostic. This will allow you to take necessary medications at its early stage preventing it from getting worse.
Top Joint Pain Relief Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."