Joint pain is a daily occurrence for millions of people. Recent studies have indicated that almost a fourth of all Americans suffer from daily joint pain.
This pain may be the result of injury, age, or disease. For this reason, many people look for medications that may help to alleviate their discomfort.
Many of these supplements are natural, which will, hopefully, reduce the number of side effects. Supplements can be part of a daily diet, and the instructions that accompany them will tell you whether or not to take them with or without food. This review will take a closer look at Glucosalage SO4.
What is Glucosalage SO4?
Glucosalage SO4 is a daily supplement that can be taken with your regular diet to help promote healthy joints.
The ingredients in Glucosalage SO4 may help reduce inflammation and contribute to flexibility. It may help to reduce pain, as well.
What is the Company Behind Glucosalage SO4?
Glucosalage SO4 is manufactured by Olympian Labs. The laboratory uses GMP or Good Manufacturing Practices. The company stresses that it uses only the highest-quality ingredients.
The product is manufactured in the U.S. following recommended manufacturing practices. This includes the quality of ingredients as well as the processing that takes place.
How Does Glucosalage SO4 Work?
Glucosalage SO4 may reduce joint pain by decreasing inflammation and promote healthy cartilage. With the reduction of inflammation, mobility and flexibility may result.
The key ingredient, Glucosamine, is said to contribute to joint health by helping the body rebuild cartilage.
Cartilage is necessary for healthy joint flexing and cushioning. It absorbs into your system and may help to recondition cartilage in the joints.
What are the Ingredients Used in Glucosalage SO4 Safe?
Glucosalage SO4 is made without any milk products. It does have shellfish and fish in it, though, so if you have allergies to these, use with caution. Other ingredients are used for their benefits in helping with joint pain and inflammation.
- Shark Cartilage – Is used in fighting cancer and HIV. It is also helpful for people suffering from arthritis, diabetes, and psoriasis. It is a natural anti-inflammatory and may help to reduce inflammation in your joints, contributing to less pain. It has been used to reduce inflammation and contains calcium and phosphorous.
- Glucosamine Sulfate 2 – Is a common ingredient in bone and joint supplements. Its purpose is to rebuild cartilage in joints, helping the function and comfort of the joints. It may help to repair joints.
- Cat’s Claw – Is herbal, made from the root and bark of Uncaria Tomentosa. It may help to reduce the symptoms of osteoarthritis.
Other Ingredients in Glucosalage SO4 are:
- A proprietary blend of enzymes including lipase, protease, amylase, and cellulose.
- The base is a proprietary combination of white willow bark, devil’s claw, and valerian root.
What are the Pros of Glucosalage SO4?
- This product contains glucosamine, which has been shown to help reduce joint pain.
- Glucosalage SO4 may contribute to anti-inflammatory action which reduces pain in joints.
- Regular dosage may help to restore flexibility and range of motion to joints.
What are the Cons of Glucosalage SO4?
- Contains shellfish and fish which may give a bad odor
- There are no return instructions
- This product may not work well
How Should You Use this Glucosalage SO4?
Take this supplement as directed. You may take a double dose the first few days to help get the full benefits.
How Much Does Glucosalage SO4 cost?
Glucosalage SO4 is $39.95 per bottle when purchased on the internet. This is a full month’s supply, if you use it as directed.
What is the Glucosalage SO4 Return Policy?
There is no information concerning a Glucosalage SO4 return policy. Therefore, you will have to check with each vendor to see if they have a return policy.
Does Glucosalage SO4 Offer a Free Trial?
We have found no Glucosalage SO4 free trial in our research.
Glucosalage SO4 Review – The Conclusion
Glucosalage SO4 may work in improving the symptoms of joint pain. It may be used to reduce inflammation that interferes with normal flexing of joints.
This product may contribute to healthier cartilage and flexibility in joints and help to relieve pain from arthritis and tendonitis. The ingredients in Glucosalage SO4 are common in most supplements designed for joint health.
While most supplements are safe, you should always check the ingredients for yourself to make sure you are not allergic to any of them. You should also check with your doctor to see if there might be any interactions between the ingredients and your medications.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”