What is GAT Essentials Joint Support?
GAT Essentials Joint Support is an all-natural supplement that is sold and marketed for joint support. It was initially designed as a performance supplement but given its list of ingredients, it is now being used by people who are not into performance enhancement. According to the producers, the natural ingredients used are handpicked to ensure reliability and safety.
What is GAT Essentials Joint Support and the company behind GAT Essentials Joint Support
GAT Essentials Joint Support is an all-natural dietary supplement that is touted to restore the body’s ability to protect the joints. The product is manufactured by a USA based company by the name GAT Sport.
What are the Ingredients Used in GAT Essentials Joint Support?
- Glucosamine – this is perhaps one of the most sort after joint care supplement. It is harvested mainly from the cartilage of shellfish. It has been proven to promote cartilage regeneration and to some extent inhibit the production of inflammation-causing agents.
- Chondroitin– this is also used hand in hand with glucosamine. It is made when several glucosamine molecules joint together. It is believed to promote lubrication by attracting fluids into the joints given its hygroscopic nature
- Hyaluronic Acid – this is a naturally occurring substance in the body. The levels of Hyaluronic acid drops as we age and thus it is important to top it up. It is a major component of the synovial fluid and thus it plays a central role in lubrication of joints.
How GAT Essentials Joint Support works?
GAT Essentials Joint Support is a long-term care product that is designed to support joint by equipping the body with all the necessary nutrients. The body produces the nutrients internally but as we age, the body’s capacity to produce the nutrients is incapacitated.
This can also happen when the joints are attacked by ailments such as arthritis. GAT Essentials Joint Support restores the body’s ability to produce this nutrient thereby ensuring that the body can self-sustain itself. It is thus recommended for aging joints and joints recovering from injury or arthritis.
What are the Pros of GAT Essentials Joint Support?
- It may provide healthy joints
- Contains three of the most sort after natural joint care ingredients
- The product is potent and you are only required to take two tablets daily
- It can be bought over the counter without a prescription
What are the Cons of GAT Essentials Joint Support?
- It is not fortified with minerals and vitamins
- The official website lacks essential information
- We could not find any published clinical trials
GAT Essentials Joint Support Dosage
The recommended dosage is two tablets daily. The producers recommend taking the tablets in one single serving. This means that you can either take it in the morning or in the evening. This is ideal as you don’t have to carry the tablets with you to work or school.
This product is designed for adult use. Do NOT give it to children unless it is recommended to them by your caregiver. Keep out of reach of children.
Is GAT Essentials Joint Support a scam?
GAT Essentials Joint Support is made by a reputable company that is known to produce high-quality supplements. For this reason, we believe that GAT Essentials Joint Support is no difference and thus it is not a scam.
All the same, you should use this product as instructed otherwise you might not realize the benefits of this product. There is only much that GAT Essentials Joint Support can do, you should use this product only for the intended purposes only.
GAT Essentials Joint Support Review – The Conclusion
GAT Essentials Joint Support is designed to be a long-term care product and thus the producers were sure to add some of the best joint care supplements in the industry. The product looks amazing on paper since it contains some of the most sort after joint ingredients in the market.
The most conspicuous omission is calcium and other bone support minerals. The producers should have fortified it with these minerals to make it more competitive in the market like other products we have reviewed.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”