The FluidJoint pain medication is an over-the-counter product that treats all the symptoms associated with joint problems. This includes arthritis, osteoarthritis, rheumatism and gout, damage through the aging process or injury.
There is a lot of information available for FluidJoint on the internet. As well as the official website for the product, extra details are featured on retailer’s sites and joint pain websites. Most of the information includes details regarding clinical studies that have been performed successfully on the both FluidJoint and its active ingredient which is a highly concentrated milk protein. According to the manufacturers, FluidJoint has proved to work up to 3 times faster than the more commonly used joint medication, Glucosamine and has shown to produce no unpleasant side effects. Although it is a milk protein, FluidJoint should not be a problem for anyone who suffers from lactose intolerance.
The overall impression of the FluidJoint is that it is a proven, reputable product which is marketed in a gimmick-free and unexaggerated manner.
FluidJoint – Facts
FluidJoint’s only active ingredient is milk protein, known as ‘human joint oil’. Derived from cow’s milk, it is isolated and concentrated using a patented process and has the ability to support all areas of healthy joint function. Unlike Glucosamine and Chondroitin which repair already-damaged cartilage, milk proteins inhibit the white blood cells neutrophils, which are released when the body is injured. While a certain amount of neutrophils are healing, too many can cause the joint to degrade, causing inflammation and pain. The product is taken as an oral capsule at a dose of 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. While it takes approximately 14 days for the user to feel a full effect, they must take the product at a reduced dose for maintenance of pain relief.
The full ingredient list is shown for FluidJoint and the product is sold at an average price of $25.00 for 60 capsules, making it less expensive than similar brands.
- FluidJoint produces no known side effects
- The product is suitable for anyone with allergies to Glucosamine or Chondroitin
- The ingredient list is provided
- FluidJoint is affordable
- Clinical studies have been performed on FluidJoint
- Milk proteins work faster than Glucosamine
- The information is detailed and comprehensive
- It is available without a prescription
- It is sold in retail stores
- FluidJoint does not contain beneficial hyaluronic acid or MSM
- No customer testimonials are shown for FluidJoint
- The product must be taken consistently to maintain performance
- FluidJoint may interfere with certain antibiotics
- FluidJoint takes approximately 14 days to have an effect
- FluidJoint contains no ingredients to rebuild cartilage or produce synovial fluid
FluidJoint, or any similar product that uses milk proteins, would be an excellent alternative to the traditional Glucosamine/ Chondroitin based products which not all people are able to take. Additionally, it would not have a harsh effect on the stomach as many NSAIDS such as aspirin and ibuprofen can have.
The use of milk proteins in the treatment of joint pain is relatively new, but, as numerous clinical trials have shown, it does provide a safe and successful way to relieve inflammation, improve flexibility and increase joint mobility.