FlexSolve is advertised as a 100% natural joint health supplement that facilitates connective tissue healing and promotes better joint strength, flexibility and repair. It aims to be an effective joint health maintenance agent that will minimize damage in the joints better than other glucosamine and chondroitin-based products.
FlexSolve is developed and manufactured by American Biosciences Inc, but the official company website provides very limited information about the product and does not even make it possible to buy FlexSolve on it, nor does it provide information about where to purchase it online. Moreover, clinical studies performed on FlexSolve (if there are any) and customer reviews written about the product are not cited on the company website.
FlexSolve – Facts
Third party retail websites may have a copy of the ingredients included in the FlexSolve formulation, but the company website itself does not. Despite that, the manufacturer still claims that the product’s one-of-a-kind mix of important herbs and natural muco-polysaccharides fosters excellent joint performance.
The recommended dosage for FlexSolve is one tablet twice a day, but users with more need for joint support may increase to as many as two tablets twice a day.
- Many third party retail websites carry the product
- Advertised as more effective than most than glucosamine and chondroitin joint supplements
- Includes all-natural ingredients that foster better joint health
- Not recommended for people with sensitivities to papaya or pineapple
- Possible side effects to be had from using the product are not mentioned on the company website
- Purchasing the product through the company website is not possible
- No information available on the company website about where to buy the product locally
- Customer testimonials are not available
The manufacturer of FlexSolve advertises the product as the best thing to hit the joint health supplement industry, but the severe lack of information about the product and the impossibility of buying the it through the company website seriously refutes that claim. They don’t even tell the consumers where else to buy it locally. Thankfully, a number of third party websites carry the product as well as a few comments from users.