You might take the hard way and learn how to live with joint pain. Alternatively, you can try to make it easier with joint health supplements.
The problem is that there are so many available these days and FlexPower Pain Relief Cream is just one of them. We focused on this product in an effort to see whether it can fulfill its claims or it is just a hoax.
What is FlexPower Pain Relief Cream?
FlexPower Pain Relief Cream is a natural supplement aimed to provide short-term pain relief in joints and muscles. It is intended for amateur and professional athletes who feel soreness, stiffness, pain, or discomfort before or after training, as well as people who are looking to relieve pain caused by arthritis and similar conditions.
The manufacturer recommends using the product before an activity, whether it is training or chores around the house, as well as during the recovery process.
FlexPower Pain Relief Cream was designed to treat muscle and joint pain, especially the one related to arthritis and similar conditions. The product doesn’t have any bad odors and it is lightweight enough not to make your skin greasy.
What is the Company Behind FlexPower Pain Relief Cream?
According to the official website, the Pain Relief Cream is a part of the worldwide FlexPower wellness brand that focuses on delivering high-quality products for everyone from amateur to professional athletes of all ages.
The company has been founded in 2001, which means that it has been on the market for over 15 years. They have separate websites for the European and Korean market and you can easily contact them by sending an e-mail or calling them over the phone.
How Does FlexPower Pain Relief Cream Work?
The supplement we are reviewing is a topical cream, which means that it should be immediately applied to the painful area, such as joints or muscles. As soon as you apply FlexPower Pain Relief Cream, it starts to penetrate the skin and aims to provide short-term effects that, according to the company, may provide pain relief for approximately 3-4 hours.
The transdermal way of applying is what enables the product to work quickly. The working process involves targeting pain relief at the source by heating up the problematic area. The effect of heat may assist in reducing pain, inflammation, and soreness.
What are the Ingredients Used in FlexPower Pain Relief Cream?
Here is the list of ingredients that are a part of the FlexPower Pain Relief Cream:
- Acetyl Glucosamine – This ingredient may help if your pain is related to osteoarthritis. Aside from providing pain relief, it might also help to fight inflammation and promote overall joint health.
- Trolamine Salicylate 10% – This compound is believed to promote joint pain relief, but it can also relieve stiffness. It can act within an hour of applying and it is one of the integral components of this formula.
- Lecithin – The essential fatty acids found in lecithin may assist in providing pain relief and they might help to keep your bones and joints healthy and strong
- MSM – Otherwise known as dimethyl sulfone, you will often find this compound in joint health supplements. It can help to ease the pain, stiffness, and discomfort one feels in the joints
- Butylene Glycol – This is a compound that can enable better penetration of other ingredients into the skin, which may increase its effectiveness
There are also inactive ingredients, which include: Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, fragrance, imidazolidinyl urea, isopropyl palmitate, potassium sorbate, tocopheryl acetate, vanillyl butyl ether, water, and xanthan gum.
What are the Pros of FlexPower Pain Relief Cream?
- The product may provide relief for the pain caused by arthritis
- Suitable for both amateurs and professional athletes
- The supplement doesn’t have any odor
- Users may experience relief quickly after applying the cream
What are the Cons of FlexPower Pain Relief Cream?
- The supplement doesn’t provide any long-term benefit for joint health
- Some reviews suggest that the cream is only effective for mild pains
- The product shouldn’t be used for more than 3-4 times per day
How Should You Use this Product?
If you are applying it before activity, use the cream on joints and muscles approximately 10-30 minutes prior to warming up. When applying after activity and in case of sore, painful or injured areas, apply the cream immediately after showering.
Make sure not to use the product more than 3-4 times per day and always wash your hands after applying it.
How Much Does FlexPower Pain Relief Cream Cost?
If you want a smaller 2-ounce tube of FlexPower Pain Relief Cream, you will need to pay $12.99, while a bigger container with four ounces of the cream will cost you $24.99 via the official website.
FlexPower Pain Relief Cream Customer Reviews
If you take a look at the reviews, you will find mixed feedback from the customers. Many of them are satisfied with the product and particularly like the fact that is doesn’t only provide pain relief, but also does that with no odor whatsoever.
On the other hand, there are customers that used the product but failed to see any benefit. A couple of them even emphasis that the cream is particularly ineffective as an analgesic for anything apart mild pains.
FlexPower Pain Relief Cream Review – The Conclusion
FlexPower Pain Relief Cream is a topical supplement that aims to provide pain relief for both sportsmen and those suffering from arthritis and similar conditions. However, some reviews suggest that it is not effective for strong pains as its analgesic properties are inadequate.
The cream may provide a short-term effect and doesn’t have any odor, but it doesn’t have any long-term benefit for your joint health.
Before deciding on a product, make sure to read other reviews, too, as exploring all options available to you is the only reliable way to make a smart choice.