What Is FlexoPlex?
FlexoPlex is an all-natural joint health supplement perfect for anyone experiencing stiffness and pain in their joints. Unlike over the counter joint medications, FlexoPlex does not have the nasty side effects that come along with synthetic ingredients. All the ingredients come from nature, and the formula combines the optimal dosage of each ingredient to target the three main causes of joint discomfort: damaged cartilage, inadequate lubrication, and painful inflammation.
Who Makes FlexoPlex?
FlexoPlex is manufactured by Pharmaxa Labs, a highly trusted manufacturer that seeks to provide scientifically sound formulas under the supervision of medical and nutritional professionals. Their goal is for every formula to contain the optimum dosage of guaranteed pure and potent ingredients.
How FlexoPlex Works?
FlexoPlex’s formula offers you all the staples of joint health and more. Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, MSM, and Hyaluronic Acid are commonly used in joint supplements because they target the problems of worn down joints by healing cartilage, lubricating joints, cushioning shock, and reducing painful swelling. FlexoPlex puts them all together for maximum impact.
But FlexoPlex goes beyond the typical. You also get plant-based ingredients like rutin, Boswellia serrate gum, and cat’s claw bark powder to target inflammation and relieve pain.
FlexoPlex Key Ingredients
- Glucosamine Sulfate: A natural sugar found in joints that acts as a cushion to relieve pain, improve mobility, and repair damage within the joints.
- Chondroitin sulfate: An anti-inflammatory that reduces swelling and also helps rebuild damaged cartilage
- MSM: An organosulfur that reduces inflammation within the joints, easing stiffness and discomfort
- Rutin: A vegetable-sourced anti-inflammatory that is commonly used to fight arthritis
- Cat’s claw bark powder: This crushed plant bark soothes aches and pains
- Boswelliaserrata: This Indian plant is an anti-inflammatory that attacks painful swelling.
- Hyaluronic Acid: A super lubricator that restores the fluid in the joints to improve flexibility and absorb shock to prevent further damage and reduce pain
- Bromelain: this enzyme derived from pineapple juice reduces stiffness and swelling
- Trypsin: this protein-digesting enzyme acts as a pain reliever and improves flexibility
How FlexoPlex Works – Watch This Video Below
The Benefits Of FlexoPlex
- Reduce stiffness and move freely again
- Reduce joint pain
- Reduce swelling
- Properly lubricate your joints
- Heal damaged cartilage
- No adverse side effects
How To Use FlexoPlex?
Take two FlexoPlex tablets twice a day with a glass of water. Take the first two tablets in the morning 15 minutes before eating breakfast, and take the second two tablets one hour before going to bed.
FlexoPlex Customer Reviews
FlexoPlex’s official website provides many happy customer reviews. Here are just a few.
Debra R. from Cary, North Carolina, says, “As both a professional physical therapist and as someone who has my own share of aches and pains, Flexoplex is without a doubt one of the best joint supplements that I’ve found come across in 17 years. Unlike many prescription medications which are both expensive and have some unwanted side-effects, this product does the job and at an affordable price. I use it daily and recommend it to many of my patients. It’s an excellent product!” (via https://www.flexoplex.com/success-stories.html)
Patricia H., from Provo, Utah, says, “My husband has constant shoulder knee pain from years of installing carpet for a living. We have been renovating our house for the past year, and the pain in his knees just kept getting worse. He couldn’t lift bend his knees and they were literally swollen after a day of work. He bought a bottle of Flexoplex and after just a few days of taking them, he said he his pain is all but gone. And the swelling has disappeared. He has been taking them daily since and loves them. This product really works! It helps reduce pain and inflammation.” (via https://www.flexoplex.com/success-stories.html)
The Bottom Line – FlexoPlex
FlexoPlex provides optimal levels of all the major joint supplement ingredients and then adds in natural plant ingredients to take healing one step further. You get 120 tablets per bottle, which is roughly one month’s supply, and the formula is designed to start working in just two weeks. There are numerous positive customer reviews, and because this is an all-natural product, you don’t have to worry about harmful side effects. Perhaps best of all, the company provides a 60-day 100% money-back guarantee that lets you try out this product risk-free to see if it can work wonders for you. When you purchase a bottle of Flexoplex, you get a free bottle of the manufacturer’s GreenPura green tea formula as a complimentary gift. There are also package deals that help you save money if you buy more than one bottle.