What is FlexoPlex?
FlexoPlex is an all-natural joint health supplement perfect for anyone experiencing stiffness and pain in their joints.
Unlike over the counter joint medications, FlexoPlex does not have the nasty side effects that come along with synthetic ingredients.
All the ingredients come from nature, and the formula combines the optimal dosage of each ingredient to target the three main causes of joint discomfort: damaged cartilage, inadequate lubrication, and painful inflammation.
You’ll see in this review why this joint pain supplement surprised our review team.
Who is the Manufacturer of FlexoPlex?
FlexoPlex is manufactured by Pharmaxa Labs, a highly trusted manufacturer that seeks to provide scientifically sound formulas under the supervision of medical and nutritional professionals. Their goal is for every formula to contain the optimum dosage of guaranteed pure and potent ingredients.
How Does FlexoPlex Work?
FlexoPlex’s formula offers you all the staples of joint health and more. Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, MSM, and Hyaluronic Acid are commonly used in joint supplements because they target the problems of worn down joints by healing cartilage, lubricating joints, cushioning shock, and reducing painful swelling. FlexoPlex puts them all together for maximum impact.
But it goes beyond the typical. You also get plant-based ingredients like rutin, Boswellia serrate gum, and cat’s claw bark powder to target inflammation and relieve pain.
What are the Key Ingredients in FlexoPlex?
Flexoplex ingredients are clinically proven effective in addressing a variety of joint problems. There are numerous natural ingredients in FlexoPlex listed on the Official Website, but the most important ones are:
|Glucosamine Sulfate Sodium Salt||Chondroitin Sulfate||MSM||Boswelia Serrata Gum Resin Extract|
|Sodium Hyaluronate||Bromelain||Boron||Stearic Acid|
- Glucosamine Sulfate: sugar that naturally occurs in the body. Keeps the cartilage strong and mobile. Glucosamine has been linked to positive health outcomes in people with osteoarthritis, such as a decrease in pain, swelling, and inflammation that curb movement .
- Chondroitin Sulfate: when used in conjunction with glucosamine, chondroitin has been known to decrease the degradation of cartilage. It may also fight swelling and inflammation that cause pain the joints and muscles.
- MSM: methylsulfonylmethane plays an important part in the formation of cartilage and bones. This organic sulfur is also found in fruits, vegetables, and some meats. MSM contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce swelling caused by arthritis while also improving the immune system.
- Hyaluronic Acid: naturally occurring in the body and found in the cornea. HA lubricates the joints to improve their ability to absorb the shock caused by sudden movements. Prevents further degradation of the cartilage and eases pain and stiffness caused by arthritis.
- Boswellia Serrata Gum: traditional Ayurvedic medicine also known as Indian frankincense. Boswellia Serrata’s resin is known for its anti-inflammatory properties. It can soothe pain caused by swelling, improving mobility and joint function.
- Cat’s Claw Bark Powder: derived from a vine that grows in the Amazon. Cat’s claw bark powder is an essential part of traditional South American medicines and can decrease swelling and inflammation common in arthritis. Cat’s claw also benefits the immune system.
- Rutin: a plant pigment available in some fruits and vegetables. Can prevent swelling and inflammation, which also reduces pain in arthritis sufferers.
- Bromelain: found in pineapples. Combined with rutin and trypsin to enhance its anti-inflammatory benefits. Bromelain is also rich in antioxidants and may prevent malformations caused by arthritis. 
- Trypsin: this enzyme is found in the body’s immune system. Combined with bromelain and rutin, trypsin allows healthy tissue to grow in areas that have been damaged by arthritis. It can also speed healing in injured parts of the body.
What are the Benefits of Flexoplex?
- Reduce stiffness and move freely again
- Fights joint pain and inflammation
- Reduce joint pain
- Reduce swelling
- 60-days money back guarantee
- Enhances flexibility and range of motion
- Properly lubricate your joints
- Heal damaged cartilage
- No adverse side effects
How To Use Flexoplex?
Take two tablets twice a day with a glass of water. Take the first two tablets in the morning 15 minutes before eating breakfast, and take the second two tablets one hour before going to bed.
Flexoplex Customer Reviews
FlexoPlex’s official website provides many happy customer reviews. Here are just a few:-
Debra R. from Cary, North Carolina, says, “As both a professional physical therapist and as someone who has my own share of aches and pains, It is without a doubt one of the best joint supplements that I’ve found come across in 17 years. Unlike many prescription medications which are both expensive and have some unwanted side-effects, this product does the job and at an affordable price. I use it daily and recommend it to many of my patients. It’s an excellent product!”
Patricia H., from Provo, Utah, says, “My husband has constant shoulder knee pain from years of installing carpet for a living. We have been renovating our house for the past year, and the pain in his knees just kept getting worse. He couldn’t lift bend his knees and they were literally swollen after a day of work. He bought a bottle and after just a few days of taking them, he said he his pain is all but gone. And the swelling has disappeared. He has been taking them daily since and loves them. This product really works! It helps reduce pain and inflammation.”
FlexoPlex Reviews – The Bottom Line
FlexoPlex provides optimal levels of all the major joint supplement ingredients and then adds in natural plant ingredients to take healing one step further. You get 120 tablets per bottle, which is roughly one month’s supply, and the formula is designed to start working in just two weeks. There are numerous positive customer reviews, and because this is an all-natural product, you don’t have to worry about harmful side effects.
According to Flexoplex reviews, the company provides a 60-day 100% money-back guarantee that lets you try out this product risk-free to see if it can work wonders for you. When you purchase a bottle of Flexoplex, you get a free bottle of the manufacturer’s GreenPura green tea formula as a complimentary gift. There are also package deals that help you save money if you buy more than one bottle.